X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carena
    started a topic Carena's GROOVE Challenge April 2014

Carena's GROOVE Challenge April 2014

Hi everyone. I have a great new challenge for you all.

I have a MINI Challenge Kit Delight Bonus for you to DOWNLOAD HERE and to work with. Please check out the PDF included which might help you and inspire your creations. Below are the rules of the challenge.

CHALLENGE

1. Use only parts provided in the Delight Bonus or from the Kit: Delight along with your own photo/s and Title Text.

2. Use the paper 2 times on your layout - whether you use a shape or like I have a simple twist and darkening or lightening of 1 of them.

3. Use the frame provided in another area of your layout not as a frame but decorative.

4. Try using some part of the bonus whether the leaves like I have or another element with a lowered opacity. This is a favorite technique I love to use to make the papers look different. It can really add so much to your layouts.

5. Mostly the challenge is to have fun.

Please post your layouts in the Scrapbook Max Gallery and join us by sharing your link and layout in the forum where I will host the challenge. We all love to encourage and support our members. It's a great community and family atmosphere.

Here is my layout I've done. I hope you love working with this mini.

For those who purchase the Kit: Delight or BUNDLE (bundle offers great bonus savings for you to enjoy) from store and use it in your challenge layout I have a SURPRISE BONUS GIFT FOR YOU.

How Cool is that? Remember you must add your layout to the gallery and forum. Be sure to have your messages enabled or I won't be able to contact you with the Surprise Bonus Gift should you purchase and use parts from the kit.

Here is a quick look at the FULL BUNDLE

• Carena
    replied
    I can't say a BIG ENOUGH THANK YOU - to everyone for your support and participation in this challenge. It's been such a blast and I do so love to see all the amazing layouts, the variation with such a few elements to work with.
    Awesome work - You guys totally ROCKED THIS CHALLENGE. Hugs

Leave a comment:

• Saviscrap
    replied
    awesome job ladies

Leave a comment:

• ValerieElaine
    replied
    Here`s mine. I used some extra flowers from the full kit I hope that it`s OK.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by ValerieElaine; 04-29-2014, 05:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Marion
    replied
    One more....

Leave a comment:

• Carena
    replied
    Originally posted by Letha View Post
    I did another with this beautiful kit. Great pages ladies!

Super layout - loved seeing it on Facebook. Awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Carena
    replied
    Alternative Link for mini in case anyone is having trouble. Please try this link instead - HERE

Leave a comment:

• Letha
    replied
    I did another with this beautiful kit. Great pages ladies!

Leave a comment:

• cheesepiece
    replied
    More beautiful pages.

......and welcome fabienne

Leave a comment:

• SBM Diane
    replied
    Beautiful kit Carena! Awesome layouts ladies!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    Fabienne, parfois le traducteur google ne peut pas comprendre Texas argot, désolé pour ça Mais je veux être capable de communiquer avec tous mes amis, donc je l'utiliser beaucoup.

What I said
    Fabienne, sometimes the google translator can't understand Texas slang, so sorry for that But I want to be able to communicate with all my friends, so I use it a lot.

Leave a comment:

• fabienne2
    replied
    Merci,Mesdames et vive le traducteur Google !

Leave a comment:

• Carena
    replied
    fabienne2- Beautiful - Bravo - love it. Thanks for showing us your page.

Tintin - 2 stunnings pages. Loved them both on Facebook - thanks for tagging me and your support. Hugs.

Leave a comment:

• tin tin
    replied
    I have made two layouts. The first with just the giveaway and followed the rules to a T....the second is with your bundle kit bought with the discount (thanks a bundle! pardon the pun) and followed the rules relatively! lol.

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    Yes She Did

Leave a comment:

Working...
X