No announcement yet.

Baby Contest Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deanne, You wasn't wanting a resent scrapped was you???? I thought you just want a resent shot???
    Hugs!!

Comment

Kimmy I believe what Deanne want is a baby photo of you made into a scrap page and just a photo of you unscrapped.

Comment

Yes..exactly what Kaye just said and email it to me here

Comment

How do I email a picture that is not in SBM....it always asks for the URL....clearly I am not as computer savy as I thought
          Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

Tina you need to email a picture of yourself along with the srap page directly to Deannes email address which is highlighted by a link in this thread.

Comment

I tried to click on both areas that are hyperlinked, and neither of them worked

Comment

hmmmm you might have to wait for Deanne to come back in, sorry Tina

Comment

Thanks for your help though Kaye. I appreciate it. I am soo excited to get my layout in Its a been a while.

Comment

OPen your new email
                    at the top select " attachment" or "Insert Picture" and go to the folder where you have your pictures
                    they will go with the email send it to me AT emaildeanne at gmail dot com ( written like that so the bots & spammers dont grab my email address) ... you can work out how to format it as an email

Comment

Thanks everyone for being so patient with me. I think I got it! lol.

Comment

Awesome challenge Deanne! I will do my best. My good computer crashed and I had to revert back to my old XP machine, but I have problems with the internet quite often.

Comment

Ok all you Scrapheads!
                          Here we go... Now I must say first I had hundreds of entires.... BUT I presided as judge over the Beauty contest and deleted all the ugly ones .. so only the stunningly beautiful ones remain in the final>>>LOL
                          and < drum roll> here they are

You can post your guesses here and whoever gets the most right gets the fee kit..
                          for example..
                          Rachel Welch #5
                          Catherine Zeta Jones #1
                          Gertrude Longbottom #5 ... etc etc...
                          Hold on til I upload full size baby pics though

Comment

Last edited by Moonbeam; 04-26-2014, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Comment

I was just looking thru the photos and I think they are mostly pretty darn easy to pick.. I wouldnt be surprised if you ALL get it right...
                                and by the way ANYONE CAN ENTER THE GUESSING PART HERE... YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE IN THE PICTURES!
                                You could even be one of the ugly hundred I deleted LOL
                                There is a FREE KIT from my store to the winner!

Comment

Working...
                                X