Clear All

simply beautiful

Comment

Congrats on the new job Sassy, and beautiful LO's ladies

Comment

Here is Mine

Hugs!!

Comment

Great Kimmy, is this a new love I see popping up in many LO's????????????????

Comment

Nope.... He is Old... hehehehehe ..... Just don't do a lot of pages with him in it. If you look through my gallery you will find him all the back to 2009
            Hugs!!

Comment

As soon as I saw the quote, I thought of my cousin instantly. She is not just my cousin, but an amazing friend that has always been there for me. One of the reasons we get along so well is cause they two of us are brutally honest with each other, always.....special emphasis on the brutal No matter what though, we love eachother!
              Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

Awesome Page Tin Tin!!
                Hugs!!

Comment

Hello Tina- you both look gorgeous in that shot and are beautiful people and your page is pretty awesome too...what a blessing having such a precious relationship between cousins ... Cousins by birth - Friends by Choice

Comment

lovely page Tina

Comment

Deanne, I may have to use that quote in a future page with her Cousins by birth, friends by choice, I love it!
                      thanks Ladies.....and yes, those who are not sure, it is KSD there!
                      Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

Working...
                      X