X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saviscrap
    started a topic June Scraplift Challenge

June Scraplift Challenge

I want you to go through the gallery, click on the last seven days **for instructions as to how to do this see below** and pick out a scrap page that has a baby or toddler in it and scraplift it.

IMPORTANT YOU CANNOT SCRAPLIFT THE SAME PERSON AS SOMEONE ELSE, so if someone scraplifts a page from Kimmyanne, then you MAY NOT scraplift Kimmyanne too.

Now I want you to use an adult in your page, so you have to scraplift this persons page, but make it into an adult page.

Hope my instructions are clear!

**Click on Layout gallery at the top of this page, you can right click on it and press open in a new tab. Just under search it says 1 day 7 days etc click on 7 days and you will find all the LO's people have uploaded in the last 7 days**

• Saviscrap
    replied
    Great new scraplifts everyone!

Leave a comment:

• tin tin
    replied
    Kimmyman I just realized the beach you talk about it Gaveston Beach. I have been there, and loved it! Loads of fun!

Leave a comment:

• ValerieElaine
    replied
    I scraplifted one by SBM Diane
    Mine

Diane's

Leave a comment:

• Liwayway
    replied
    Originally posted by Sassy View Post
    oops I just noticed I had picked a layout that someone had already done, apologies Liwayway, I'll find another one

ok so now I'm lifting this one by cheesepiece

I decided to go with the "bride" aspect of this one and I used Cloudy Rose a Moonbeam and Saviscrap collaboration

hehehehe it's alright ^_^ I love all your LO by the way and the kit that you've been use are so cute ^_^

Leave a comment:

• SBM Diane
    replied
    Thank you Kaye. Gorgeous layout Sassy!

Leave a comment:

• Saviscrap
    replied
    sassy that is VERY beautiful!!

Leave a comment:

• Sassy
    replied
    oops I just noticed I had picked a layout that someone had already done, apologies Liwayway, I'll find another one

ok so now I'm lifting this one by cheesepiece

I decided to go with the "bride" aspect of this one and I used Cloudy Rose a Moonbeam and Saviscrap collaboration

Last edited by Sassy; 06-06-2014, 12:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Saviscrap
    replied
    Beautiful job Diane. OK we better use duplicated people then if there isn't enough, just not the Same page

Leave a comment:

• SBM Diane
    replied
    Thank you Linda.

Leave a comment:

• SBM Diane
    replied
    I will Scraplift Linda aka Lindaathome.

Last edited by SBM Diane; 06-04-2014, 10:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SBM Diane
    replied
    Wow, this challenge is going to be difficult choosing a different member's layout to scraplift as there are not many baby/toddler layouts 7 days out in the gallery. So far it looks like Magical Reality Designs, Cheesepiece, Kapiscrap, and Sassy have been chosen already.

Leave a comment:

• Sassy
    replied
    wow Linda I just saw your lift of my seaside memories - I love where you went with this one. the layout you lifted is of my sister and my youngest son who is now 25, and I'm pretty sure I have adult photos of him similar to the one you used in your layout

Leave a comment:

• Sassy
    replied
    I'll be back next week with mine using this gorgeous layout by Magical Reality

Leave a comment:

• lindaathome
    replied
    Okay I am back with mine.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X