Kimmyanne's June Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome Layouts ladies!
    Marion seeing your backyard and fountain makes me soo eager for my back yard Slowly but surely, and yes, there will be pictures to follow when it is done.
    So if you ladies remember the darn tree, you know how much it really was my happy tree! lol. Most people scrap their kids a ton, me; a tree! lol.
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

Thank you Kimmyann. Love the challenge!

Comment

Sorry Kimmyanne I put favorite instead of happy

Comment

Its All Good Fonzzy... but how often you go there? hehehe
          You have to have another Place to be Happy or you would go crazy..... Forget it... I forgot who I was talking too.... Your Happy Place is the Challenge Thread at SBM!!! hahahahaha Hugs!!!

LiWayWay that is a Beautiful Place and Page showing it off!!

Diane, Beautiful Flowers and Pages!! Kimmyann would be Happy there too.... I Like growing flowers, but not scrapping with them

Thanks So Much for joining in on my Challenge Ladies!!
          Hugs!!

Comment

hahahaha Kimmy!! you are right the challenge forums is Fonnzy's happy place bahahahahaaaa

Great LO's everyone!

Comment

Thank you Kimmy and Kaye!!

Comment

Their You Go Kimmyanne Hugs

Comment

Great page Fonzzy Sue!! Big Hugs!!
                  Hugs!!

Comment

Fonnzy you are such a wag!

You know it just occurred to me now, sometimes we Australians, in which therere a few here in fact, do we say things that you Americans completely don't know what we are talking about? Just politely move on and let us have our moment? Lol. I know Kimmy doesn't understand out lingo half the time lol

Comment

Here is mine. I used Michelle McCoy's Freedom Isn't Free Kit. Great pages so far everyone.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

I used My Cloudy rose kit for this challenge... I guess you recognise who this dear friend of mine is?
                        Photo of kaye & I with our dear hearts taken last year
                        Kaye and Rick are such a wonderful couple and beautiful friends that we love to be around... and now they are thousands of Kilometres away across the other side of the counrtry

Comment

Arfghhhh I got a fright when I opened this thread!! I saw rick at first then Ian lol then us.......what a lovely page and things to say! Yes we are z long way away 3,000 Kim's tone precise, but I don't expect that will last forever......not if I get my way lol

Great page too linda.

Comment

Originally posted by Saviscrap View Post
                            Arfghhhh I got a fright when I opened this thread!! Why? The photos isnt THAT bad!!

I saw rick at first then Ian lol then us.......what a lovely page and things to say! I LIED!! Yes we are z long way away 3,000 Kim's tone precise, but I don't expect that will last forever.WHAT!! Youre coming Back? I'm headin' for the hills .....not if I get my way lol

Great page too linda.
                            LOL friend!

Comment

Kaye, you and Deanne are too funny!!! Everyone's layouts are beautiful!!!

Comment

Beautiful Pages Ladies....

I think I missed something between Fonzzy and Kaye??? What the Heck is a "Wag"?

I hope your not calling Fonzzy a "Dogs Tail Moving side to side"..... Bahahahahaha
                                Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
                                X