X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats why I am always behind the camera! LOL

Comment

That is Correct Letha!!!

I have pictures of everything, but Kimmyann is Lacking of shots of herself (which is a Good Thing Most of the time )
      Hugs!!

Comment

I get in at least 1 shot per event or outing, just enough to record that I was there only because in the future I don't want to say "I wish I had a picture of me and so and so"...Lol 1 is enough though

Comment

At the Family reunion they took my camera away from me so I would get in some family shots..... some people can't take pictures!! When I got my Rebel back and started looking I had shots of the ground, peoples hair, the roof of the tent and so on
          Hugs!!

Comment

I agree about some people not being able to take pics. My sister and I put her bike helmet on Leea and got her up on the bike between the 2 of us. My husband was supposed to take the picture. NO BIKE IN THE SHOT AT ALL. Just heads. We could have left Leea in her wheelchair for that! LOL

Comment

LOL!!! Right.... WOW.... did he need a V8? (Bop to the head?)
              Hugs!!

Comment

All these talks about cameras!! Rick is looking at a new one for us as I need one for a very special occasion!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmyann View Post
                  At the Family reunion they took my camera away from me so I would get in some family shots..... some people can't take pictures!! When I got my Rebel back and started looking I had shots of the ground, peoples hair, the roof of the tent and so on
                  ohh that's terrrible Kimmyann ) hubby said the same thing too every time they took the camera from him. They just don't know how to use it hehehe so I don't see my hubby in the picture of the time. I am so sick of myself being the target all the time lol. I always hide from him lol.

Comment

Like Letha, my happy place is wherever my camera inspires me!! I have a Nikon 5200, just started dabbling in amateur photography about a year ago and I love it!
                    Here's my layout. Ladies!!!!! Hellooo!! I know I've been MIA for ages now, I'm alive and well

Comment

Beautiful Pictures and layout Kel, and wonderful to see you here again

Comment

Awesome pictures and page Kel!!! So glad to see you and joining in on a challenge!!
                        Hugs!!

Comment

Thanks guys! Feels good to scrap again! Although... it's nearly midnight now... AND I CAN'T STOP!! LOL LOL
                          It's so great to see all you guys still at it! Where the heck are all the newbies?? We need to recruit!

Comment

Ok we just appointed you the Chief recruitment Officer

Comment

Beautiful page kel

Comment

loving the concept of this one, I think we all need a reminder of our happy place, in fact I think I might so something I can get printed on canvas for my bedrooom .... back soon

if it isn't in the scrapbook it didn't happen!

Comment

Working...
                                X