No announcement yet.

My Family History Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For July I would like everyone to create a layout of the military men and/or women in their family. For those of you who celebrate Independence Day this month you may also create a layout showing your celebration.

Comment

• Wow, August already!! This month please share your family enjoying summer activities. For those living on the other side of the world you may share your winter activities.

Comment

• Tomorrow is September 1st and the kids are going back to school. It is time to share those school memories.

Comment

• Here is my layout for September. This is me ending my first day of school.

Comment

• Fantastic page layout Diane!
            KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

• Thank you Sandrine!!

Comment

• Awesome Page Diane!!
                Hugs!!

Comment

• Thank you Kimmy!

Comment

• October already! Has anyone started their Christmas shopping?

No theme this month. Post whatever family heritage layouts you are working on.

Comment

• I have been working on my baby layouts.

Comment

• November is here! At this time of year we celebrate Thanksgiving here in the United States. Post a layout about who or what you are thankful for. Feel free to share more than one layout if you have time.

Comment

• Awesome Pages Diane!!
                          Hugs!!

Comment

• wow its been a long time since I have posted anything. Been VERY busy but I am going to try my best to get back into the scrapbook swing. Here is a page I did for Veteran's Day. I am thankful for the service of my Uncle Robert Lee Booth

Comment

• I'm on a role. (SMILE) 2 pages in one night

Comment

• Awesome Pages Letha!!
                                Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
                                X