No announcement yet.

My Family History Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did Letha. LOL!!! I have seen your beautiful family heritage pages in the past. I can't wait to see more!

Originally posted by Letha View Post
    As you all know I have TONS of family history photos! My sister and I started our family history research in 1983. We still love getting old family photos and things. I have done a great deal of them so I will see what else I have hidden. This summer has been very busy so I will see if I have time to do some pages.

Diane GREAT CHALLENGE! You knew there was a way to get me here huh! LOL

Comment

Here is the first family history page. Can't wait to do more!

I can do ALL things through Christ, who gives me strength. Phil. 4:13
      Proud Marine Mom

Comment

Awesome!!
        Hugs!!

Comment

['m looing forward to seeing all your pages. A good start girls. Love the thread.

Comment

Thank you! I haven't done much journaling in my scrapping "career"...lol...I'm gonna work on that!!

I can do ALL things through Christ, who gives me strength. Phil. 4:13
            Proud Marine Mom

Comment

Here are a few I did recently:

Comment

Comment

Beautiful layouts Pam & Letha!! Thank you for joining in. I am looking forward to seeing more layouts in the upcoming months.

Comment

Beautiful pages.

Comment

My Book Cover

Comment

Comment

Awesome Pages Ladies!!!
                          Hugs!!

Comment

This is great, just what I wanted SBM for. Now to organise 20yrs worth of research......and get started. X x x

Comment

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

Just for taking part in Diane's challenge this month, you are eligible for the random draw that will take place at the end of the month for a chance to win a great prize: the "Family Heritage" Mega Expansion Pack for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0.

"Family Heritage" sells for $19.95 and includes family-themed scrapbook kits and coordinating template pages - over $195 in value! (IMPORTANT NOTE: This expansion pack requires Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 to work). Here are all the beautiful items "Family Heritage" comes with:

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/whats-in...mily-heritage/

To be eligible, you must follow Diane's challenge rules and guidelines post your page in this challenge thread no later than August 31, 2014. A winner will be randomly drawn by Scrapbook MAX! (while you are welcome to post several entries in the challenge, your name will only be entered once into the draw). Scrapbook MAX! moderator Karin will send a private message to the winner, and arrange to send you your download instructions.

MORE NEWS! Keep participating in this ongoing challenge and you may be eligible for future prizes that will be perfect for scrapping the different seasons, occasions, and events in your family history themed pages.

Thanks again Diane for inspiring us to explore our family roots!
                              Last edited by Karin; 08-22-2014, 09:46 AM.

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
                              Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Comment

Thank you Karin!! What a wonderful gift from Scrapbook Max to help with scrapbooking your family heritage!!!

Awesome start to the challenge Fonzzy! I can't wait to see more in the upcoming months!

I am glad I could help you get started Stellanne. I look forward to seeing your layouts!

Comment

Working...
                                X