No announcement yet.

My Family History Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome Prize Karin!! Perfect for the Theme of Diane's Challenge too!! Come On Newbies or Lurkers Jump in it will be Fun to watch your book grow and Get a chance at the Awesome Expansion package all about Family History!! Yeah!!
    Hugs!!

Comment

My very first page and image post!!!

Comment

Beautiful layout Stellanne!! Great start to the challenge and your family heritage album!

Comment

Awesome page layout Stellanne!
          KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

Just beautiful pages girls welcome to our challenges Stella great work

Comment

Yeah!!! Awesome Job on the Page for your album and your first Post!!!
              Hugs!!

Comment

You still have time to jump in with at least one layout for a chance to win the Scrapbook Max Family Heritage expansion pack. All layouts should be submitted by Sunday, August 31st. The winner will be announced next week! Good luck to everyone!!! Your layouts are beautiful!!! A great start to your family history album!

Comment

I'm gonna get one more in here

Comment

Beautiful Letha! Good luck to everyone!!

Comment

Awesome Letha!!
                      Hugs!!

Comment

Everyone did an awesome job for the first month of this challenge!! The winner of the expansion pack will be posted soon!

Wow, we are now into September! Where did the summer go? Since September is back-to-school month we will put a little twist on this month. You can post one or more layouts. Let's scrap about our earliest memories of school. It can be kindergarten or elementary school, whatever you remember or have documented somewhere. Photos are optional. Examples to include: dates, name of school, favorite teacher, favorite subject, favorite game, best friend, what you liked about school, etc. Write about anything you want future generations to read about.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone's layouts!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

I won wow I did a couple of pages with one of the kits Thank You For the Challenge Diane and Thank You SBM for the Expansion pack I love it hugs fonzzy

Comment

Yeah!!! Congrats Fonzzy Sue!!!

Love your Pages!!
                                Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
                                X