• Show
Clear All

• lemonade8590
    replied
    OMG Kimmyann, you are my hero!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• lemonade8590
    replied
    Thank you! I will give that a try, but sleep first.

Originally posted by Kimmyann View Post
    Add it to Photobucket and insert the link to your Siggy. I use the link from photobucket that begins with "http://i116.photobucket"

Leave a comment:

• lemonade8590
    replied
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• KapiScrap
    replied
    Great work Pam!

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    Add it to Photobucket and insert the link to your Siggy. I use the link from photobucket that begins with "http://i116.photobucket"

Leave a comment:

• lemonade8590
    replied
    Okay, I'm glad it's Friday!! Having a horrible time with my siggy, so the one above links to a blank image. Sorry...well pooh, I've tried every which way to upload my image for my signature and it flat refuses to upload my image, no matter what size it is! Pulling hair out now!!! No worries, I have plenty!

Last edited by lemonade8590; 09-12-2014, 05:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lemonade8590
    replied
    Here is my siggy. I used the kit Falling For Fall by Caroline Morrison

Leave a comment:

• SBM Diane
    replied
    Awesome siggy Liwayway!

Leave a comment:

• Liwayway
    replied
    Originally posted by Kimmyann View Post
    Great Job Ladies!! Liwayway I Love the colors you used!!

The Original Siggy I made it 3 X 2 inches saved it 600 x 600.... Then I resized way to small! I will work on it Sunday, IF I don't have to work!!!
    I just got home and need to hurry and get in bed, 4am comes fast.... now days when the alarm goes off I want to SHOOT it!!
    Thanks Hehehe I know how you feel Kimmyann I was like that too when I get up so early that's the same feeling I had.

Leave a comment:

• KapiScrap
    replied
    Great job!

Thank you Kimmy for the explanations.

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    Great Job Ladies!! Liwayway I Love the colors you used!!

The Original Siggy I made it 3 X 2 inches saved it 600 x 600.... Then I resized way to small! I will work on it Sunday, IF I don't have to work!!!
    I just got home and need to hurry and get in bed, 4am comes fast.... now days when the alarm goes off I want to SHOOT it!!

Leave a comment:

• Liwayway
    replied
    Here's my entry: I do hope I did it right please bare with me coz this is the first time I am doing customized signatures.
    This is the original size and I made it into 600x400 coz the 600x200 is way to small. I can barely read my name in it when I used the 600x200.

Leave a comment:

• Liwayway
    replied
    How do you change the exact measurement for the banner? Because I don't see any option on banner sizes. I don't know how to make my BG into transparent.

Leave a comment:

• KapiScrap
    replied
    Great job!

Leave a comment:

• SBM Diane
    replied
    Thank you for the challenge Sandrine. Awesome siggy Kimmyann! What layout size did you start with in Scrapbook Max? I went with the 600 x 200 pixels so I could see the size. Next time I will leave the bigger size and just resize it down later. I actually like larger siggies.

Last edited by SBM Diane; 09-11-2014, 10:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X