X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stellane,
    Your page layouts are great!!!
    Congrats!
    Yeah! I know! You're lucky. You have a great teacher!

Kimmyann,
    Stunning! Very good tutorials!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Sandrine
    KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

I'm so impressed with the pages and the detailed explanation with visual aids!

Comment

Thanks! For the kind words, but the ones learning are the awesome one!!
        Hugs!!

Comment

Absolutely! Not only learning, but making beautiful and creative pages already. Superb all around! Happy scrapbooking, everyone!

Comment

Thanks for these wonderful tutorial Kimmyann. I was able to make different shapes ^__^ now I'm off to making my scrapbooking hehehe thanks again.

Comment

Ok here's my entry: It took me 3 days to get it right thanks again to karin and Kimmyann for giving us good tutorial. God Bless you ladies ^_^

Comment

O Liwayway That is a Gorgeous page!! I Love the Colors and your shape you made!! Great Job!! Thanks so much for hanging in there and learning!! Your Awesome!!
                Hugs!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmyann View Post
                  O Liwayway That is a Gorgeous page!! I Love the Colors and your shape you made!! Great Job!! Thanks so much for hanging in there and learning!! Your Awesome!!
                  Thanks Kimmyann ^_^ it was really amazing how I learned the tricks hehehe.

Comment

Aww Now!! I had Faith in You!!

Who Else is going to have their hand at making a shape or two?
                    Hugs!!

Comment

this blurring business is harder than it first seems. I think it is because you cant see what is happening to the 'blurring' as you do it. Anyway this heron was spotted by a local canal. x x x hugs x x x

Comment

Wow stunning photo and what a super page. Awesome.
                        Kind wishes from Carena
                        Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
                        Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

Awesome!! Your doing a Great Job Stellanne!! That picture is awesome too!!

Originally posted by Stellanne View Post

this blurring business is harder than it first seems. I think it is because you cant see what is happening to the 'blurring' as you do it. Anyway this heron was spotted by a local canal. x x x hugs x x x
                          Hugs!!

Comment

Kimmyann, thank you for your kind comments.......it was tricky to do, and looking at it today, I think I could have done better.....made it more 'blurry'. I might have another try later. X x x xhugs x x x

Comment

And thank you Carena..... X x xhugs x x x

Comment

A challenge is about learning, and you did great. Now you can take what you learned and tweak things and experiment with different things.
                                Examples.... take circles or other shapes add them together and make your own shape. There is a thread in the embellishments where I was using shapes to make boys and girls for a quilt I have been working on.
                                Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
                                X