The Groove Challenge - September 2014 - Hosted By Kimmyann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's another page I made:

I am still trying to make different shapes besides circle ones.
    Last edited by Liwayway; 10-02-2014, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Awesome Page Liwayway!! Your doing Fantastic!!
      Hugs!!

Comment

Liwayway, you have a two tone circle, different to the top sheet....how did you do that ? X x x hugs x x x

Comment

Originally posted by Stellanne View Post
          Liwayway, you have a two tone circle, different to the top sheet....how did you do that ? X x x hugs x x x
          Actually i just pick another shape that has a different tone. But I used the same methods the only difference is the shapes style.

Comment

I finally had time to create my mask shape and layout. Thank you Kimmy. I have a photo that was not sharp, but have been wanting to use it in a layout, so I created a grungy mask to help blend in the imperfections.

Here is my layout I created using the mask shape.

Comment

Awesome Diane!! I Love the Grunge Leaf!! Great effect on your picture too!! Thanks for joining in
              Hugs!!

Comment

Hello everyone!

What a great challenge - a really good example of how through playing with all the tools in Scrapbook MAX! and creatively combining steps and tasks, you can make new and amazing things. Thank you, Kimmyann, for sharing your method and giving us all such detailed steps for making shapes!

As hinted at in The Groove, we will be sending a prize to a randomly drawn winner - woo-hoo! To be eligible, you must participate in Kimmyann's Groove 'Shape Challenge'(this challenge thread) and post your entry no later than October 13, 2014. The winner will be randomly drawn on October 14th. The prize is... a Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 Mega Expansion Pack of your choice!!!! Please visit this page to check out the amazing selection Mega Expansion Packs available (with content made by the talented designers whose work you know and love from the Scrapbook MAX! Kit store!):

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/expansion-packs/

*Please note that Mega Expansion Packs require that you have Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 installed on your computer - the packs will not work with it.

Comment

Thank you Kimmy! I love grunge! It certainly comes in handy when you have a not-so-perfect photo.

Originally posted by Kimmyann View Post
                  Awesome Diane!! I Love the Grunge Leaf!! Great effect on your picture too!! Thanks for joining in

Comment

Awesome Prize Karin!!

Come On Ladies "Get in Shapes" ...lol
                    Hugs!!

Comment

Look for a prize announcement shortly!

Comment

And The Winner is............

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Let it be known that the Winner of the Mega Expansion Pack of Her Choice for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is.............

** The Excitement Builds**

Stellanne

**Crowd Goes CRAZY!! Applauses are Nonstop**

Congratulations' Stellanne!!

Ms. Karen will be sending you a PM, with directions for downloading the Expansion Pack of your choice!!

Special Thanks to everyone who joined in on this challenge, it was fun to see the shapes and pages you came up with using them.

Hugs!!
                        Hugs!!

Comment

Congratulations Stellanne ^_^

Comment

Congratulations Stellanne!!!

Comment

Oh WOW....thank you VERY much. Making Shapes was certainly a steep learning journey and thank you all for sharing it with me. And Thank you Kimmyann for all the support and patience. Tight, thankful hugs x x x x x

Comment

Your Very Welcome and Hugs Back!!
                                Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
                                X