My Color Challenge #4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Color Challenge #4

HI EVERYONE!!! IIIIIIIIII'M BAAAAAAAAACK!
    Due to my medical issues, I had to take a break from designing....my last color chalenge was #3 so I thought we would just continue from there, eh? I hope everyone participates like the good 'ol days.... Look at it this way, if you decide not to ~ you can't get my adorable kit for FREE....<wink>

All you need to do, is make a layout using anyone's scrapbooking items from this community (free or purchased) and play with the hues and saturation to get the right color you want for each piece you are using... You must include at least ONE photo in your layout...Post your layout in the designers challenge section in our gallery and come back here and post it for all to see.... By doing that, you will receive a Color Challenge Mini Kit for FREE!

Here is your color palette....(right click ~ save as)

And here is the cute kit you will receive from me....

This challenge will run every two weeks...Each challenge will start on the 1st and end on the 14th, then another will start on the 15th and end at the end of the month....Good luck, have fun and bring your friends....
    BONUS PRIZE is also offered to anyone who comes back with a SECOND layout! Your second layout has to be made with the free kit in order to get my BONUS PRIZE....Maybe that will catch your eye,,,we ALL love freebies....So why are you still here? Go on, get to work! LMBO! ! ((HUGS))
    Last edited by wolvsie35; 10-02-2014, 08:23 PM.
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Hi Wolvsie.......I am new on here and do love to take part in the challenges if I can. I am not sure what you want. Are you saying I download the colours on the strip.....make my own colours from them.........which my head says will be almost any colour in the world.. Choose any embellishments at all.....and that's it.
    Sorry to be a pain...... X x xhugs x x x

Comment

Welcome Stella! And no question makes anyone a pain....lol...that's how we learn....
      The easiest way for me to explain this to you and everyone else who might have the same question; is this: Right click over the color palette and save the image to your computer...then using your ScrapbookMax goodies that you downloaded from here (either from the freebie section or bought from our store),to make your layout...the challenge part is to turn your papers and embies into the colors on the palette....you do this by playing around with your color hues and saturation options to get the desired color you want to make it....For example, you want to use a background paper that is currently blue...after dragging it into your software, you play with the color options to make it match one of the colors on the swatch....Your entire page must ONLY contain the colors on the palette....(excluding the photo you would use on the layout)....
      When you are finished posting your layout here, I will send you my freebie kit (previewed in the first post) then as another bonus, you can make another layout ONLY using the freebie kit, post that layout here and I will send you a surprise gift..
      Does this help? Good luck and I can't wait to see what you come up with....((HUGS))

Comment

Here is my first page using Michelle's Spring Breeze Kit. I recolored almost everything to match the color palette for this Challenge.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Awesome page Linda! That was quick! I will get your freebie sent out right away....Hope to see a second layout with the freebie kit...<hint hint>

Comment

Hi Michelle! It is so good to hear from you!!!!! I am glad you are back and hopefully doing better. I will be back. Hugs!!!

Comment

Thanks Diane
              It feels good to be back...((HUGS))

Comment

Adorable layout Linda! Great to see you here!!

Comment

Back with my 2nd Page made from the Freebie Kit. Thanks Michelle!

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Daaaaaaaang....You're fast woman! LMBO!!! Wonderful LO.... I have a doc appt, and when I get back I will send you a SURPRISE! Shhhhhhh...no one else knows what it is yet...lol....

Comment

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
                      HI EVERYONE!!! IIIIIIIIII'M BAAAAAAAAACK!
                      Due to my medical issues, I had to take a break from designing....my last color chalenge was #3 so I thought we would just continue from there, eh? I hope everyone participates like the good 'ol days.... Look at it this way, if you decide not to ~ you can't get my adorable kit for FREE....<wink>

All you need to do, is make a layout using anyone's scrapbooking items from this community (free or purchased) and play with the hues and saturation to get the right color you want for each piece you are using... You must include at least ONE photo in your layout...Post your layout in the designers challenge section in our gallery and come back here and post it for all to see.... By doing that, you will receive a Color Challenge Mini Kit for FREE!

Here is your color palette....(right click ~ save as)

And here is the cute kit you will receive from me....

This challenge will run every two weeks...Each challenge will start on the 1st and end on the 14th, then another will start on the 15th and end at the end of the month....Good luck, have fun and bring your friends....
                      BONUS PRIZE is also offered to anyone who comes back with a SECOND layout! Your second layout has to be made with the free kit in order to get my BONUS PRIZE....Maybe that will catch your eye,,,we ALL love freebies....So why are you still here? Go on, get to work! LMBO! ! ((HUGS))
                      Welcome back Wolvsie ^_^

Comment

Awesome Challenge Wolvsie!! Bright Fun Colors!! I hope I can get to this Challenge!!
                        Hugs!!

Comment

Here's my entry: Don't know if I get the right color for red? I am color that's why I can't tell a red to a burgundy sorry

Comment

Here's mine for you! I admit, I cheated a little. I combined 2 challenges in 1.

Comment

Beautiful layouts ladies!!! My daughter was watching one of her favorite Disney Princess movies the other day, which reminded me of Michelle's adorable kit.

Comment

Working...
                              X