The Groove Challenge - October 2014 - Hosted by SBM Diane

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Groove Challenge - October 2014 - Hosted by SBM Diane

Thank you to everyone who participated in the September Groove Challenge with Kimmyann.

Next week, Karin will present to you the details of the October Groove Challenge. To get you started, here are the instructions for this challenge.

For the October Groove we will be working on our family history albums. See thread here. http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/t...tory-Challenge

This challenge is open to all members. If not a member yet, please register here at the forum and join in. This is an ongoing challenge for members to complete their family history album or albums. I would like you to search through your family history photos and find your oldest ancestor. I would then like you to create a layout about that person or persons. You will need to add the date to your layout, including any journaling you have. The journaling can include just the names of the individuals. If you have any information on your ancestors please add it to the layout. This is a good time to interview family if you need help researching.

At the end of the Groove challenge a layout with the oldest date documented will be chosen to win a Scrapbook Max 2.0 Expansion Pack. You have until November 15th. Let's see how far back we can locate our ancestors!

Yeah!!! Thanks Diane!! Can't wait to see the challenge!!
    Hugs!!

Comment

oooh, right up my alley!

Comment

Hello everyone!

What a great challenge, Diane! And thanks for getting us started early! The Groove may be another day or two before making an appearance - we've had so much news to email you about lately (like all the amazing new kit and templates in the store) that we wanted to make sure The Groove got a spotlight of it's own.

If it's all right with Diane, The Groove would love for you to start posting here if you have layouts to share.

Here are Diane's instructions once again:

This challenge is open to all members. If not a member yet, please register here at the forum and join in. This is an ongoing challenge for members to complete their family history album or albums. I would like you to search through your family history photos and find your oldest ancestor. I would then like you to create a layout about that person or persons. You will need to add the date to your layout, including any journaling you have. The journaling can include just the names of the individuals. If you have any information on your ancestors please add it to the layout. This is a good time to interview family if you need help researching.

At the end of the Groove challenge a layout with the oldest date documented will be chosen to win a Scrapbook Max 2.0 Expansion Pack. You have until November 15th. Let's see how far back we can locate our ancestors!

**Look for The Groove (which features lots more inspiration from Diane) by the end of this week!**
        The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0

Comment

Thank you Karin. I am looking forward to seeing everyone's layouts!

Comment

I am ready! LOL

Comment

Awesome Page Letha!! Great Challenge Diane!
              Hugs!!

Comment

Great challenge!
                KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

Awesome layout Letha! Great start to the Groove Challenge! I love that you have detailed information on your ancestor and were able to share it with us.

Comment

Here is Mine

Hugs!!

Comment

I love your layout Kimmyann..... Gorgeous!!!
                      Will you do my family tree scrapbook please!!!!
                      Hugs x x x x

Comment

Beautiful layout of your great grandfather Kimmy! Awesome journaling for the challenge!

Comment

Thanks Ladies!!

Stella, your so Funny!! I am sure your Family tree book will be perfect!!
                          Hugs!!

Comment

Beautiful layouts and intriguing histories - way to go!

Speaking of beautiful, The Special Edition of The Groove is now here featuring gorgeous pages by SBM Diane - layouts inspired by challenges and kits from our community and designers. This particular family history challenge is also featured in The Groove. If you need a little break from designing your impressive family history pages for this challenge , please check it out here:

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/2014/10/...ory-challenge/
                            The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0

Comment

Thank you Karin for the Groove Challenge introduction for October and for making the challenge possible every month.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone's family history pages. There is a fabulous prize waiting, which will be awarded after November 15th when this challenge ends. I hope to see all member's layouts here, as well as newcomers to Scrapbook Max!! Have fun!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X