Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBM Diane
    replied
    Congratulations Stella! Looking forward to seeing more of your creations with the Scrapbook Max Expansion Pack.

Leave a comment:

• Stellanne
    replied
    Thank you Kimmyann. I love the programme and feel honoured that I have been recognised for doing well with it. X x x hugs x x x

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    Yeah!!!! Congrats Woman!!!

Leave a comment:

• Stellanne
    replied
    Yes thank you.....I have been researching my family history for over 20 years.... X x x x hugs x x x

Leave a comment:

• The Groove
    replied
    The Groove would like to send out a big congratulations to Stellanne whose page had the 'oldest ancestor'! Hope you are enjoying your prize, Stellanne!

It's been fun and fascinating looking at ALL of the submissions, so congratulations to all who participated - and thanks again to SBM Diane for inspiring everyone to combine their family research and beautiful designs!

The Groove

Leave a comment:

• SBM Diane
    replied
    The winner will be announced soon!!

Leave a comment:

• Liwayway
    replied
    Originally posted by SBM Diane View Post
    Liwayway, if you have any family history information including dates, you can submit that in a layout. Your scrapbook pages do not have to contain photos. I know it is hard to get photos from family members.
    ok i will ask my family about my ancestors history ^_^

Leave a comment:

• SBM Diane
    replied
    Liwayway, if you have any family history information including dates, you can submit that in a layout. Your scrapbook pages do not have to contain photos. I know it is hard to get photos from family members.

Leave a comment:

• Liwayway
    replied
    I would love to join with the challenge but sad to say I don't have an old photos of my ancestors since it was back in my country Philippines. I can't seem to get hold of my aunts whom I know has old photos of my ancestors. Great Layouts ladies ^_^

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    Great pages Ronnalouise!!!

Leave a comment:

• SBM Diane
    replied
    Any more layouts?? We have until November 15th before the Groove challenge closes.

Leave a comment:

• SBM Diane
    replied
    Welcome to Scrapbook Max RonnaLouise!! Beautiful layouts! Great start to the ongoing challenge, which you can participate in here.
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/t...tory-Challenge

Leave a comment:

• ronnalouise
    replied
    Dorland Family

Copy-of-Alexander-Dorland-000-Page-1.jpg

Here is the photo from my albums redone it should be first. The Dorlands came to the U.S from the Netherlands, the name means land between two rivers. Two brothers came to New York about 1600 Some of the family came to Canada about 1800 after the civil war and settled in Ontario.
    Last edited by ronnalouise; 10-30-2014, 06:47 AM. Reason: to replace first photo

Leave a comment:

• ronnalouise
    replied
    Elizabeth-Dorland-nee-Rockey-001-Page-2.jpg

Leave a comment:

• ronnalouise
    replied
    Dorland Family

Alexander-Dorland-001-Page-2.jpg

I haven't posted in a long time and I love heritage. I forgot how to add photos etc. and I hope you can read journaling. My Dorlands came from the Netherlands about 1600 the earliest date for two brothers Samuel and Jan Dorland some stayed in U.S and some came north to Canada.
    Last edited by ronnalouise; 10-29-2014, 11:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X