My Color Challenge #6 ~ Ends Nov. 15th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Color Challenge #6 ~ Ends Nov. 15th

Hi folks! I know I'm a few days late....I apologize.....had a few medical issues to tend to again....but I'm ok....So just FYI, I am having a major surgery on Nov, 13th, so if I'm quiet a couple days after that, you'll know why....k? Thanks....

First part of this challenge is to make a layout using scrapbooking items from this community (free or purchased). Bring the items into your SBM software and play with the hues and saturation to get the right color(s) to match this color palette..
    *Right click your mouse over the swatch and 'save as' to your computer...*

You MUST include at least one photo in your layout...Post your layout in the designers challenge section in the gallery and come back here and post it for all to see.... If you do this, you will receive this pretty Color Challenge - Mini Kit, for participating....

Second part of challenge.....Once you receive my free participation mini kit, make another layout ONLY using items form the mini and post it in here and I will send you a matching SURPRISE....So what you waiting for? <wink>

Have fun and I can't wait to see what you all come up with....((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Fun Colors!! I will be saying Prayers for You My Friend!! Big Hugs!!
    Hugs!!

Comment

I love the colours Michelle. Tight hugs for later in the month. I hope all goes well and everyone's efforts with the challenge lifts your spirits x x xhugs x x x

Comment

Pretty mini and colors Michelle. I will be praying for you.

Comment

I my prayers beautiful lady Hugs Robyn xxx

Comment

Prayers going up now!

Comment

Comment

I love the purple and green in this color palette! Thank you Michelle.

Comment

Thanks for all your sweet and caring words....I will be fine....You know me, I just keep going and going....lol....just like the energizer bunny.....hehe....

Fonzzy and Diane, I have sent you the free mini....Sure hope you like it....I loved both your layouts....Thanks...((HUGS))

Comment

Great pages ladies. Prayers to you Michelle. Here's mine. I used Michelle's Summertime Kit.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Here's my entry:

Comment

My second page done with your Kit Thank You Michelle

Comment

Congratulations Liwayway you have beautiful children hugs fonzzy

Comment

Great layouts everyone! I will be sending you your free gifts as soon as I make this post.....Enjoy! ((HUGS))

Comment

These are lovely colours to work with Michelle. I used Katie Castillo's Bountifall kit. I hope all is going well. x x x tight hugs x x x

Comment

Working...
                              X