X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KapiScrap Challenge - New Signature for the New Year

Hello everyone!

It's time for a new challenge!

2015 is just around the corner with all the New Year's resolutions and the wishes/hopes.

I want you to create a new Signature. This signature will describe your new resolutions and wishes/hopes for 2015. BE CREATIVE!

Then you'll have to add the credits when you're going to post your Signature in this Thread.

Once your new Signature is made, you'll have to edit your current Signature to replace it by the new one. PLEASE READ THIS THREAD to know how to edit a Signature.

Happy Holidays!!!
    - Sandrine

• Kimmyann
    replied
    If you create a element in SBM You Group everything together and Save As, then there will be no back ground.

Your signature turned out very pretty!!

Leave a comment:

• Liwayway
    replied
    Originally posted by Kimmyann View Post
    Another thought.....

When you publish to images - Change the 650 x 650 to 600 x 600 and see if that makes a difference.
    apparently not I really don't understand why it has so much white in it though. I did change it to 600x600 and it is still the same. I do have the img in the very first before the links.

I am wondering how come in SMB there is no transparent background. Is that by default that no transparent background at all?
    Last edited by Liwayway; 01-04-2015, 11:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    Another thought.....

When you publish to images - Change the 650 x 650 to 600 x 600 and see if that makes a difference.

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    Your whole signature is made as a image including your name.

I don't understand why you have so much White Space.

Is the [IMG]HTTP:I....... at the very top when you add it to SBM signature area? Meaning your not hitting enter first?

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    Yes, if you double click the work surface, it opens the BG box..... at the top it has a second tab where you change the size of you page. Make it 2 W and 1H Inches.

LOL.... I just saw your signature is done!!! Good Job!!

Add your Name to the picture you made using Text Box.

Leave a comment:

• Liwayway
    replied
    Sorry about the other post can you please delete it? hehehe I can't figure out how to take it off. I finally made it work. Thank you for the info now the only problem I have is on how to put my signature on top and no space like I have right now.

Leave a comment:

• Liwayway
    replied
    Originally posted by Kimmyann View Post
    Liwayway,

Here is how I do my signatures:
    My work space size is changed to 2 inches wide and 1 inch high
    I make my signature, the I publish it.
    Next I add it to my photobucket library.
    Then I copy the link that starts with "http://i116"
    I then go to my Setting and edit signature.
    I then click the insert image button and paste the link from photobucket.

Then my signature appears Hope this help you.
    Kimmyann,

ok I am going to redo the whole thing again since my hubby's pc is doing a virus checking right now and I am using my laptop and have to start from the scratch. Bear with me please, first step is create your signature what is the size that I am going to use from an empty page? 2nd step : My work space size is changed to 2 inches wide and 1 inch high <-- where do I find this? Is this under setting from the background option? Coz if it is then I did it right? Sorry It's been a while that's why I am feeling like it's my first time all over again.

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    Liwayway,

Here is how I do my signatures:
    My work space size is changed to 2 inches wide and 1 inch high
    I make my signature, the I publish it.
    Next I add it to my photobucket library.
    Then I copy the link that starts with "http://i116"
    I then go to my Setting and edit signature.
    I then click the insert image button and paste the link from photobucket.

Then my signature appears Hope this help you.

Leave a comment:

• Liwayway
    replied
    I already made my signature but for some reason every time I tried putting it and preview it always says unable to save the image. I am so dumbstruck on how to reedit the whole thing. I am going to ask the same question again what is the exact size of signature in scrapbookmax? I am about to pull my hair out of frustration sorry ladies for this complain. here is the image i have in my photo gallery.

Leave a comment:

• KapiScrap
    replied
    From my side I always host the file (signature) on a server and then I add the URL to the signature.

Happy New Year, ladies!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Stellanne
    replied
    At last I am some use!!! Thanks Val.....and your signature looks good x x x xhugs x x x

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    Awesome!! Looks Great Val!!

Leave a comment:

• ValerieElaine
    replied
    Thankyou Stellanne it worked

Hugs
    Val

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann