March 2015 - I Spy Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 2015 - I Spy Challenge

Can you believe it is Mid March already?

So for this month the I Spy is "I Spy Signs of Spring"

For My Friends on the other side of the World, who are going into Fall It can be "I Spy Signs of Fall"

Have fun Capturing the Spring/Fall Moments!! Remember that each Moment of life only Happens Once!!
    Hugs!!

Catkins.........or lambs tails........one of the very first signs of spring as they are on the trees before the leaves pop out in the sun. Thank you Carena for the inspiration with your wonderful kit, Spring Reborn!!!!

hugs x x x x x

Comment

Gorgeous!! And the Perfect kit to show off that Awesome Picture!! Thanks Stella for sharing this awesome page and joining in the challenge!!
      Hugs!!

Comment

I cheated a little and used the same layout for tintin's challenge.

Comment

When I first saw your layout in the gallery Letha, I totally thought it was for this challenge, then I saw it in the Bingo one and thought....hmmm...now I get it! lol.
          Great job!

I thought I would have some spring to spy as it got pretty warm here last week (and by warm I mean the freezing mark), but, IT IS STILL SNOWING!!!!! As soon as *eye spy* a little spring, I will get it in here!
          Last edited by tin tin; 03-17-2015, 07:30 PM.
          Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

Great Page Letha!!! That picture Make me Hungry Rabbit is my Favorite Wild Meat!! hahahaha
            Hugs!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmyann View Post
              Great Page Letha!!! That picture Make me Hungry Rabbit is my Favorite Wild Meat!! hahahaha
              LOL Then I am glad that I did not do the page with the bible quote that I started to.

Comment

Well that would have made Me Hungry too, just in another way I can always use a FILL of scripture!!
                Hugs!!

Comment

Sorry Kimmy! I thought I already posted for this challenge. Stella, I see we enjoy the same kit.

Comment

Tina, we are a little southwest of you here in Wisconsin. I will send some warm weather your way. It actually hit 70 degrees on March 13th. Now it is currently in the 40's.

I thought I would have some spring to spy as it got pretty warm here last week (and by warm I mean the freezing mark), but, IT IS STILL SNOWING!!!!! As soon as *eye spy* a little spring, I will get it in here!

Comment

Here is Mine

Hugs!!

Comment

I am trying to spy, but it snowed again this morning here

Comment

I saw a new born colt the other day, and Thought it would make a perfect page. It was cloudy (not very good for a picture) and traffic was coming so I could not stop. So when the Gloomy clouds broke, I was at Ahhhhh with the Blue Sky!! Don't take much to put a smile on my face after the winter we had this year!!

You got time, I spy last till the 15th.
                          Hugs!!

Comment

Finally got it in!!! ha ha. Now I just got to get my challenge pages in lol.

Comment

Awesome Page!! Thanks Tin Tin!!
                              Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
                              X