Book Quote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book Quote

Okay ladies......here is my next idea for a challenge.
    I have chosen a quote from the book Winnie-the Pooh by A.A. Milne. Your challenge (should you accept it) is to create a layout based on the following quote from the book. You can include it in your layout, or not, but it should be your inspiration......and the quote is......

“You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart…I’ll always be with you.”

Have fun!
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Awesome Challenge!!
    Hugs!!

Comment

now I just gotta get my entry in Kimmyman! lol.

Comment

Thank you for the challenge Tina. Who doesn't love Winnie The Pooh! It took me a little bit to find a perfect photo for the quote.

Comment

Great Page Diane!!
          Hugs!!

Comment

Awesome page Diane!
            Ladies, I will try and get back here to check regularly and get my page in too....unfortunately I will be going back and forth to the hospital for my dad, as he is in there for heart issues, and they are admitting him for a couple days. I will try and get my page in.

Comment

Here is Mine This is one of my Favorite pictures of me and my son. I had him blushing because his Mom was telling him how proud she was of him.

Simple page - the quote was perfect! no elements needed
              Hugs!!

Comment

Tina, Prayers being sent to you for your Dad!!
                Hugs!!

Comment

Tina, praying for your dad and family. Beautiful page Kimmy!!

Comment

Beautifully done Kimmy, and you are absolutely right! no embies needed at all. I think they would have done the opposite and taken away from the page.
                    Thanks for your prayers....can I ask for some for my mother in law as well, who was brought into the hospital last night. It has been a really rough year for us!

Comment

Sure Thing!! Prayers Coming Northward for your Whole Family, during these times!!
                      Hugs!!

Comment

I am sorry to hear that Tina. I will continue to pray for your family.

Comment

Great challenge!
                          KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

ok ladies, I am back!
                            Everyone that was in the hospital is out. Unfortunately for the two, there is nothing they can do for them except tips to deal with their situation. My mother-in-law was diagnosed with Bells Paulsey, and although she has regained use of her right arm, the right sight of her face is still paralyzed. My dad unfortunately it is progressive heart disease, and he is already at the point where his heart is only emptying at 60% and his quadruple bypass done 10 years ago is starting to get old....one of the arteries is blocked solid. His arteries and veins are too frail to redo any surgeries, and because his blood pressure is already dangerously low due to his heart not fully emptying, there is no medication they can give him.
                            So all in all, no real good news, but atleast we know what it is for both, and they were given tips and tricks. The two are now at home in their own things and as comfortable as they can be......this means no more hospital visits, on to scrapping for me! lol.

Comment

Tina, that is some good news and some not so good news. I am sorry for your Dad's condition, maybe they can figure something out. Will continue to send prayers for your Dad.

Hugs!!
                              Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
                              X