2016 Year Long Project Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Year Long Project Challenge

Come join in on a Year Long Challenge. Each Month you will scrap the previous month all year long. I have did many of these challenges and they are great to look back on!

To start this project off We Must Create a Cover Page for our 2016 Year Long Project.
    I am asking for January create the cover page.

For all the other months you will scrap the highlights of the month previous. Example - February you will scrap January's highlights. If you have a busy Month, You may create more than one page to cover everything you would like to be captured in your project.

Your Monthly pages can have pictures or just journaling. Your Choice. You can Use a theme for the whole project or have a different looking page of each month. Its your Year, so Scrap it anyway you want.

We will post all the pages to this thread.

So Lets Get our Cover page Made to Kick this Challenge Off!!

Happy Scrapping
    Hugs!!

Fantastic! You're right! That's a great challenge.

Let's see if I'll have to join it.

Thank you Kimmy for being so active!
    KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

Here is My Cover Page

Hugs!!

Comment

Fantastic cover page!

Comment

Thanks!!
          Hugs!!

Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these types of challenges. I find that it helps look back and see that the year was actually not as bad as we might think afterall!! It is easy to get wrapped up in what is going wrong, and have a hard time seeing our blessings right in front of us through the illness/pain/sadness/challenges we face. I find these challenges really help when we look back on our layouts.
            Thanks Kimmyann for another great positive challenge!
            Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

Thanks Kimmy for ALL your hard work!

Comment

Thanks Ladies!!

Tina - Funny you should say "I find that it helps look back and see that the year was actually not as bad as we might think after all!! It is easy to get wrapped up in what is going wrong, and have a hard time seeing our blessings right in front of us through the illness/pain/sadness/challenges we face."

I was looking back through last years (2015) challenge pages and I smiled!! It felt good to see the journaling and pictures of Daddy and the things we did before he left us.

I then dug through my files and found the Project Life Weekly Challenge we did in 2013. That was the year we stayed at Hospital so much with Dad. It helped to remind me of the fighter he was. 2013 was the year they were running test to see if he could with stand the transplant, then he got kicked by the horse. Which was Bad!! BUT the doctors said beings his liver didn't shut back down from the trauma of the kick, his liver had recovered enough to take him off transplant list.

So the Lesson was right there in my face!! No matter How Bad Something is, there is something Positive Happening TOO!!! Things Hurt Your Soul sometimes, but there is a "Silver Lining". You just have to open your eyes wider to see it!! Looking Back on this type of Challenge helps open your eyes
                Hugs!!

Comment

Come On Guys Join in on the 2016 journey

Remember January's part is your cover page.

In a few days we will be posting February's page which will be a page made about January's activities.
                  Hugs!!

Comment

Here is my January Busy! Busy!! Busy!!!

Hugs!!

Comment

Fantastic page layout Kimmyann!

Comment

Thanks Sandrine!!
                        Hugs!!

Comment

I am cheating just a little......instead of doing monthly, I will do weekly get again. I love how it lifts my spirits even when there is some sad going on......
                          Cover page.....

Comment

My week 1 for January
                            [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Awesome Tina!! Its All Good!! Sending You Big Hugs!!
                              Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
                              X