No announcement yet.

2016 Year Long Project Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe Next Year, if you can't catch up? I am printing my finished years in books and it so great to look back and remember which month things happened
    Hugs!!

Comment

• Here s my October

Attached Files
      Last edited by Kimmyann; 11-22-2016, 06:06 PM.
      Hugs!!

Comment

• OMG!!! I have got to learn to post to this forum!! I don't understand the differences of the options.
        Hugs!!

Comment

• Hi Kimmyann,

The best way is to use the 'camera' icon on the top left side when you're posting. This lets you upload photos that will show up in the post, and will also be immediately part of your personal gallery (viewed by going to the MEDIA tab in your profile.) Note that in a post, others can click on the thumbnail image that they'll see in the post, and it will enlarge it. These forums let you upload bigger images than before. Hope that helps!

Comment

• Thanks Karen!! I went to media and uploaded first (thinking the old gallery way), then started to try to post
            Hugs!!

Comment

• You can upload to media first if you like - that's where you can actually create photo albums. Every time you click on the camera icon in a post you can either choose to upload or choose Select From Photo Album where you can grab a photo from one of your albums - pretty neat!

Comment

• Still playing catchup!
                Happy the new site is up and running! Slowly figuring it all out
                Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• Trying to up load my week 33 and 34 a different way to see if it works out better.
                  Trial and error! lol.
                  And ladies.....yes, finally a wedding picture in here!!!!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Gorgeous Tina!!! You two and the Boys Look Fabulous!!
                    Hugs!!

Comment

• Here is my November 2016.
                      Hugs!!

Comment

• Here is my December 2016.
                        Hugs!!

Comment

• WooHooo!!! Caught up and Another Year Challenge Completed.

So it has been really Dead here at the Forum for the past several months. I need to hear from ya'll if you want the Yearly Challenge for 2017. Let me know how many would like to Scrap your Life Month by Month.
                          Hugs!!

Comment

• Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• still got a lot of catching up to do!

Comment

• Great Fun Page!! Looks like they did really Good!!

Its all good!!I Love the weekly pages but it is so easy to get behind when life is happening so fast
                                Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
                                X