February 2016 Bingo Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February 2016 Bingo Challenge

Scrapping Bingo is all about matching all items in a row.

You may pick any row you want to work with (up and down, side to side, or diagonally) just remember to follow what each square has on it.

Background Paper is FREE!!! You’re Choice

When you finish your page and post it to the thread tell us which row your Bingo was made from.

Theme for the page is free, meaning you can make your page colors, elements, or design anything you would like.

Here is the February Bingo Card. I made February's Bingo Card with Forever Adorable by Sandrine (KapiScape)

Can't wait to see you're BINGO's!!!

Hugs!!

Beautiful bingo card Kimmy!! Do you want us to use only the items on that row in our layout? How many times can we use those items? What if we choose a row that does not include photos?

Comment

Yes Pick one row, any row you want....You may use them as many times as you like unless it specifies a certain number allowed. If you chose a row that don't have a photo listed then no photo is allowed. Only the center straight down is photo less. Hope this helps
      Hugs!!

Comment

My son having adventures in Thailand. I used Carena's 'My Beach'
        hugs X x x x x
        Last edited by Stellanne; 02-07-2016, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Great Page... Which row did you Bongo with?
          Hugs!!

Comment

The first row down..... X x x hugs x x x

Comment

Thanks Stella!!
              Hugs!!

Comment

I selected the far right top to bottom row - multiple hearts to butterfly (it is there, just faded out). Greatly enjoyed this and continued to play with the colors (idea from the color challenge). Multiple kits were used, apologies to creators, I simply lost track. [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Great Job!! Thanks for Playing.... Love It!!
                  Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
                  X