August 16 Theme Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 16 Theme Challenge

Hello Scrap Book Max Family!! Hope everyone is Safe and Doing well.

I wanted to offer a new Challenge and I been thinking about events in our lives or the journeys we take in our day to day life.

I have came up with a Challenge, we could probably make a Monthly Challenge out of.

This month I am asking you to pick 1 theme and make a page. It can consist of as many pictures, papers, or elements you would like to use. Its your page design it like you want. Remember to keep the content of your page matching the theme you picked with your design and elements you choose.

When you post your page to the thread, tell us what Theme you picked for your page

Note: You can pick multiple theme, but each theme must be done on multiple layouts. Meaning 1 theme per page layout.

Here is a list of themes for this month:
    Adventure
    Celebration
    Birthday
    Life Event
    Fun Times

Hope you will join in and have fun Scrapping your Theme
    Hugs!!

Here is Mine.... I chose "Fun Times" Theme

Hugs!!

Comment

Thanks for a great challenge... I chose Birthday my theme, as it was 2 of my nieces birthdays (and 1 nephew-but he's not in the pic) in July... so I had pics ready on hand

Comment

Awesome Page!! So Bright and Happy!!
        Hugs!!

Comment

Lovely Challenge Kimmyann,
          hugs x x x x

Comment

Thanks so much Kimmyann... The last layout was my nieces birthday supper with some of their maternal cousins

I couldn't resist scrapping some more of my nieces birthday pics... Hope you don't mind me posting them here... This is my brother and his daughters at their birthday breakfast a few days later...

Stellanne, I love your pics & layout... Your Font is a Great match with your frames... Super cute!
            Last edited by Daydreamer; 08-02-2016, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Fabulous Stella!! Love it!! Yee-Haw!!!

Another Fantastic Page Daydreamer!! You can Scrap as many pages as you would like for this Challenge. You can even scrap each Theme I posted
              Hugs!!

Comment

Thank you ladies for your kind comments.
                I love your pages Daydreamer X X X. Hugs X X x

Comment

Comment

Hello you beautiful girls remember me thought I would have a go at your challenge Kimmyanne ooooooxxxxxxxx

Comment

Theme is Adventure!

Comment

Comment

Hello....I must be doing something wrong. Tried two times to post my layout for this challenge and it doesn't show up on either Can someone delete these two post for me and help me. I'm new here and learning!

Comment

ADVENTURE!

Comment

Beautiful layouts so far!!

Comment

Working...
                              X