August 16 Theme Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O WOW!!! Fabulous Pages Ladies!!!

Big Hugs Fonzzy!! Glad to see you Back and a Awesome page too!!

WiredLady Thank You for Joining my Challenge and I Love the Page you made!! It is Stunning!!!
    Hugs!!

Comment

Hey! You all did a really great job!!!!!!!!
      KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

Its Amazing to see what these Ladies do with Challenges!!
        Hugs!!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words Kimmyann and Stellanne!!!
          Fonzy, your beach layout is simply gorgeous! Perfectly matched embies!! Love them!
          Great layout WiredLady! I love your use of shapes and funky titling font!

Comment

Hi Fonzzy! Great to see you!
            I think my theme this month will end up being EVENT......can you guess which? (said in my most silly voices ever)
            Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

LOL...... Perfect Event!!!! Have Fun and take lots of pictures at the Event!!
              Hugs!!

Comment

My theme is EVENT because it was a party or it could be CELEBRATION because we were celebrating family.

Comment

Learning to swim was a huge life event for Allie. Being a non swimmer it was always important for me that my children could be confident in water. That also applies to Grandchilden. x x x x hugs x x x

Comment

Letha Beautiful page!! I bet that was a Great Event!! I always had so much fun getting together with elders and talking about the family history!!

O Stella, That is an Awesome page!! I agree learning to swim and not be afraid of water is a Life Event!!
                    Hugs!!

Comment

You ladies are all doing such incredible jobs!!!! I love it!
                      As for my pics, well, we have to wait for the photographer, but did get some interesting ones from the guests
                      Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

Awesome!! Can't wait for you to share the Pages of your Special Day!!
                        Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
                        X