Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 2016 Crafty Challenge

Hey SBM Family!!

I have been trying to think of a Challenge that would showcase Scrapbookmax software and be useful for events in our lives. I have been designing bag toppers for Khloie's class for Holiday parties and thought maybe this could show everyone, SBM is useful for many projects or crafts.

This Month we will be focusing on Bag Toppers - Used for cookies, candies, or trinkets.
    I use zipper storage bags, but you can purchase bags of any shape or size. The key is to know what the width is and how you want your topper to look.

Once you know the size of bag. Do you want it the same width or a little wider? Do you want to use a shape or just a rectangle or square. (The ideas are endless!) Remember you will fold what you made in half. Note: I create the top side (back-folded side) on the bottom side (front) then Group it, and flip it into place on the top section.

Remember when you start a new page, set the page settings to the size of your bag or a little bigger If using a shape.

I want you to create a Bag Topper using any theme you would like.

Here are my examples: (I used Halloween theme for the party at end of the month)
    Square to rectangle on bag:

Shape:

Can't wait to see what you all come up with!!
    Hugs!!

what a great challenge!
    I know people have used SBM for candybar wrappers too! I have used it for water bottle labels for my son's birthday party! It's like you said, the possibilities are endless!!!!
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

Thank Tina!! I try to come up with stuff to teach people, SBM software is more than just scrapbook pages
      Hugs!!

Comment

This is a fabulous idea.....I am going to have to think about this
        Hugs x X xx

Comment

Can't wait to see what you will come up with Stella!!
          Hugs!!

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmm
            Hugs x X X x

Comment

Wow! What a great job!
              KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

Thanks Sandrine!!
                Hugs!!

Comment

Great idea for a challenge Kimmy!! I have not used Scrapbook Max for hybrid crafts yet, but plan to in the future.

Comment

I am feeling so rubbish and such a let down. Kimmyann, your ideas are great.... I will just finish this school report and have a look at it. X X x X hugs x X X

Comment

Thanks Diane!!!

I know You will get to it Stella!!!
                      Hugs!!

Comment

Sorry I am just getting to this but just to let you know I use SBM for all of my design needs. I have created bag toppers, candy bar wrappers, matchbook mint covers, business cards, invitations, church bulletin covers....I could go on and on.

Comment

Its all Good Letha..... Seems like everyone is busy now days!! You all know I use my SBM for everything too!! Great Creating tools get used a lot.... right?
                          Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
                          X