This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arlene6 View Post
    Here are some elements I made to accompany this month's challenge kit.
    ~Arlene

These are very nice, thanks
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by arlene6 View Post
      Here are some elements I made to accompany this month's challenge kit.
      ~Arlene
      Love the do-dad!

Marion

Comment

• Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
        Hopefully here it is!!!!! I loved doing the LO! If it does not show up, I give up!
        p://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/sho...0&limit=recent

I guess it worked! Thanks to a friend in high places!!!!
        Don't you dare give up! I want that template!!!!

Marion

Comment

• January Challenge Elements TOU

Terribly neglectful, I am... I forgot to include the TOU for my submitted elements. You'll find it in this zip file.
          ~Arlene
          Attached Files
          Graphic Designer

Comment

• January Challenge Template

This is the zip for the January Template I used in my layout here:
            http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...user=3281&sl=a
            Enjoy,
            ~Arlene
            Graphic Designer

Comment

• Don't you dare give up! I want that template!!!!

Marion
              Ok Marion, Why you would want it is beyond me!! But I am giving up for tonight! I need to get away from this computer!!!!
              Arlene Hi girlfriend!!! Glad to see you made it in here!!
              Night all

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Marion
                Ok Marion, Why you would want it is beyond me!! But I am giving up for tonight! I need to get away from this computer!!!!
                Night all

Your excused for now!
                Now go and relax and get some rest.

Marion

p.s. If you want you can email me your file and I can see if I can reduce it's size somehow and email it back to you. Let me know and I will send you my email address.

Marion

Comment

• January Challenge Template

Finally, here is the zip file for the template. Seems I exceeded the file size limit. All better now. ~Arlene
                  Attached Files
                  Graphic Designer

Comment

Marion
                    Night all
                    Hey, Crops! Thanks for the welcoming greeting
                    ~Arlene
                    Graphic Designer

Comment

• These are sized down for anyone needed a little extra help!

I sized everything down to workable sizes 1200x1200 mostly. My templates were not more than 1 MB when finished!! Hope this will help the ones struggling with size.

Here's a few extra SHAPES to play with to help give a little comfort to you. For newbie: Just right click the black and white pictures..Click "SAVE TARGET AS" and send to your SHAPES folder in SBM under Save. Don't OPEN..
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Marion View Post
                        After several retries, I had to do the same thing. I started with a blank page and imported each item individually and the it was small enough.

Marion
                        When I did it I just imported the entire template without changing anything and it resized down to a manageable one.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• Great, looks like we are all learning together on this one!

Marion

Comment

• Matching Buttons for the papers...

First time learning how to make BUTTONS today! So used the papers in this challenge to make BUTTONs with. The ziggy paper has swirl button in bundle but I forgot to put with picture for you to see and it's probably the cutest of the bunch..Hope you love little surprises. I made sure to use Angelwithin's advise for making the buttons without white backing. THey tested all to have the transparent sides. Have fun!! Some of the button don't have holes so you can use for putting letters in or using as brad..Whatever!!

Loving the Challenge!! Love what you all are doing with the Challenge..LOVe the templates!!

For newbies: Simply Click on blue link and punch the OPEN tab and it will automatically place these in your embellishments folder in SBM!!

You all are doing so much better at designing your layouts..I just LOVE making the extras!!!
                            Attached Files

Comment

• OK I THINK I finally GOT IT!!
                              I think what I was doing wrong 1. not resizes small enough 2. when I brought some of the embellishment in I made them into a picture so I could play around with it more. (it gives more options to change) So when i went to make it into a template all was gone because I removed the pictures! Yes I have learned a great deal from this. My only hope is the I retain it! LOL
                              Sue I thank you sooo very much for helping me!!! You truly are a sweetheart!
                              I had to redo it all again and find out what I was doing wrong and how to correct it! You gave me the right sizes but its what i did with them that made it impossible to work with!
                              And Julie your work is very nice you just have to make it smaller for SMB
                              Marion- thanks for not letting me give up on this!!! And wanting to help me with the resizing was really nice, I just might have to take you up on that someday-so hold onto that offer! LOL
                              Ok Here it goes!!!!

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Attached Files

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• YES! crops2dawn

It does work. I just downloaded it and opened it up. It is just beautiful.... Thanks for the template. Persistence paid off. Great job!

Terry

Comment

Working...
                                X