Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HaPpY for you CROPS!! I've been resizing everything. Couldn't do it in the SBM. So shipped everything through Paint Shop Pro..That I knew how to do..We are going to get better and better Crops!! Hang in there!! Don't want anyone giving up!! Love the template!!

My biggest problem...remembering what I did to fix it! Retension Deficit Disorder Self Diagnosed. Save the Doctors the time and my expense!! You are doing so well with everything you do!! Love your great sense of humor!!

Comment

• Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
      OK I THINK I finally GOT IT!!
      I think what I was doing wrong 1. not resizes small enough 2. when I brought some of the embellishment in I made them into a picture so I could play around with it more. (it gives more options to change) So when i went to make it into a template all was gone because I removed the pictures! Yes I have learned a great deal from this. My only hope is the I retain it! LOL
      Sue I thank you sooo very much for helping me!!! You truly are a sweetheart!
      I had to redo it all again and find out what I was doing wrong and how to correct it! You gave me the right sizes but its what i did with them that made it impossible to work with!
      And Julie your work is very nice you just have to make it smaller for SMB
      Marion- thanks for not letting me give up on this!!! And wanting to help me with the resizing was really nice, I just might have to take you up on that someday-so hold onto that offer! LOL
      Ok Here it goes!!!!

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Great job, I am sooooo proud of you!
      I noticed on the original layout you posted, about 1/2 of the stars were only 85kb and the other 1/2 a whopping 1.47 mb big each ! I think that is were your size problem came in.
      I am not sure if you copied and pasted or how dragged them into your layout individually, but it apparently made a difference.
      Glad you got it worked out!

Marion

Comment

• Crops

I was rooting for you the whole time... wow !! It's great.

Angle
        sigpic

Comment

• Yeh Crops, I knew you could do it! [IMG][/IMG]
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Thanks everyone!!! I love this group!!!! I am sooo happy it finally worked!

Marion I dragged them from my desktop, I have found it easier to put all the folders from SBM and open both and just drag. you dont have to use that heart icon anymore and you can name it what you want, paper,pic, background etc! Its a great tip that I got from Eye!
            So A big thanks to Eye for that tidbit of info!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• yay! you all are doing so very great! do you like this challenge??? looks y'all are learning a lot!!!

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

• This is my first challenge - because of being a newbie. I'm thrilled with all the wonderful layouts and the huge kit I'm ending up with. This is great and it's only the 8th of January.

Comment

• Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                  Thanks everyone!!! I love this group!!!! I am sooo happy it finally worked!

Marion I dragged them from my desktop, I have found it easier to put all the folders from SBM and open both and just drag. you dont have to use that heart icon anymore and you can name it what you want, paper,pic, background etc! Its a great tip that I got from Eye!
                  So A big thanks to Eye for that tidbit of info!
                  You did a great job!
                  Carol I rarely use the heart icon either, I drag and drop too. Much faster and easier to see what you are working with.

Marion

Comment

• Drag & Drop too

Yes, I received the same tip when I was a youngster on his forum! I too have a shortcut on the desk top to the folder to the gallery where the embies, papers, shapes etc are at. It's much easier to open the file then drap to the page!

nie
                    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                    !

nie

Comment

• Oh boy! - You girls are a wealth of information. I just tried the dragging and dropping! What a difference - much speedier. Thankyou thankyou Thankyou.

Comment

• Problem

I need some help.......I am trying to make an embellishment from a digital photo that I took of a butterfly that I made out of coke bottle plastic.......Anyway, I don't have photoshop or paintshop pro......I am using paint.net......That may be the problem.....or it could be me and my patience..........I am trying to separate the background from the butterfly. I will post my results so far....but I am definitely not happy with it....

If anyone has any advice on how I can do this job without going crazy, I would appreciate it....Or just tell me that this is simple in Photoshop and I may have to purchase a new program......

Thanks ahead of time for your help!

Terry
                        Attached Files

Comment

• There is a free program called "Gimp"

Here is a post to instructions on how to use it. Very simple!

Marion

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...highlight=gimp

Comment

• Julie ,files will not open

Comment

• ok - let's see. do you get an error message? if so, what?

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

• OK, Guys, Crops, Marion, etc..Let's see if I follow this wonderful tip you are giving correctly..Do you minimize the SBM folder to the taskbar and then shortcut Images folder to desktop and drop and drag what you want to the task bar SBM and it will lock and load?? Sounds marvey!! I'm going to play with it this morning!! THanks for the tip!!Takes forever sometimes to get embellishments and papers from other outside folders!!! Boy, I love it here!!

Comment

Working...
                                X