• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone,
    Here is my challenge attempt.
    Attached Files

Comment

No Pictures

I am trying to upload my first template for this challenge & have read all the directions but I am doing something wrong, When I upload it everything is a diagram with no pictures or background at all. What am I doing wrong. TLT

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gotart View Post
        I am trying to upload my first template for this challenge & have read all the directions but I am doing something wrong, When I upload it everything is a diagram with no pictures or background at all. What am I doing wrong. TLT
        Don't group anything. As long as a ungroup all my items that are grouped, I don't have any problems.

Comment

Not Grouped

Originally posted by spanielmom View Post
          Don't group anything. As long as a ungroup all my items that are grouped, I don't have any problems.
          I checked all that & I didn't group anything... TLT

sigpic

Comment

I posted this earlier in this link. Try this...

When exporting the template make sure to remove the checkmark from the "remove photos" Many of the embies and backgrounds are added as a photo in order to be able to manipulate the items better. So when we leave that checked, it takes of everything.

Marion

Comment

Many Faces_TLT

I hope this works as I had to load 2 different templates as I didn't know how to make size smaller.
              The one template is the background. It is the pink paper with leaves with a swirl effect added.
              The 2nd I took the ribbon & changed color. I also used the ribbon for the background of the words & some of the Pics. All I did was change size & custom shape. I changed the word "Cute" several times. The new words are made from font: Algerian.. I also took the torn paper element & changed the color to pink & added a gridded custom shape.

I love these pics of my Granddaughter....TLT

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=3557
              Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

Thanks it worked!!

Originally posted by Marion View Post
                I posted this earlier in this link. Try this...

When exporting the template make sure to remove the checkmark from the "remove photos" Many of the embies and backgrounds are added as a photo in order to be able to manipulate the items better. So when we leave that checked, it takes of everything.

Marion

Thanks this is what I did not do. I did the first time around but forgot when I was actually trying to downlaod.. TLT

sigpic

Comment

Okay, here is another attempt to upload this template. I went into the folders and moved all the January Challenge items into the SM embellishments and paper scraps folders. Then I recreated the page (from scratch) and exported. It made a huge difference. Beforehand, the template size was 7.46M. It was counting each embellishment and paper scrap as an individual picture!

Here it is, let me know if it won't download.
                  Attached Files

Comment

January Challenge - Sisters

This is my first attempt to post a template. So this challenge has pushed me a little. I just used the elements from the posted kit. Maybe by the end of the month I can manage to craft some item of my own.....

Here is the link to mine in the gallery:

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...0&limit=recent

I had a lot of fun with this and might even attempt another one before the month is out.....

Terry
                    Attached Files

Comment

I am on a roll now, here is page 3. Again it is mainly orange.

Marion
                      Attached Files

Comment

These are GREAT' y'all!!

remember - shutterfly.com does BEAUTIFUL photobooks!

you might consider collecting all these templates and putting a themed book together to upload and print!

I'm loving what you all have done so far and will be working on a few layouts of my own soon and maybe some additional elements!

great job folks and I'm glad to see that you all are challenging yourself to learn to upload templates, etc!

yay! fun!

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

Ok I have a question!!! I have been studying this all day and trying to come up with something this is a real big challenge for me. And Marion you keep on whipping these out like nothing!!!!!!!!
                          My Question.... can we change the color????? I have a Xara program and can change everything actually, but I was wondering if the is ok???

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

what is a xara programme crops?
                            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Eng it is a software program I got when Scrapbook Answers Magazine was in exisistence, I have played around with it and can do alot of different changes in it. kinda like the advance section in SBM, with just different stuff.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Here is my first January challenge entry. I haven't learned to make a template to upload yet, but that's next on the list!!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...o=6255&cat=706
                                Julie

Comment

Working...
                                X