Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Year Long Challenge

Hello SBM Family!!! Happy New Year!!

Come join in on a Year Long Challenge. Each Month you will scrap the previous month all year long.

I really enjoy the year long challenge, because you can look back at the ups and downs, the places you went, the people you visited and so on throughout a certain year.

To start this project off We Must Create a Cover Page for our 2017 Year Long Project.
    I am asking for January create the cover page.

For all the other months you will scrap the highlights of the month previous. Example - February you will scrap January's highlights. If you have a busy Month, You may create more than one page to cover everything you would like to be captured in your project.

Your Monthly pages can have pictures or just journaling. Your Choice. You can Use a theme for the whole project or have a different looking page of each month. Its your Year, so Scrap it anyway you want.

We will post all the pages to this thread.

So Lets Get our Cover page Made to Kick this Challenge Off!!

Happy Scrapping
    2017 Cover Page
    Hugs!!

Beautiful, Kimmyann! Such fresh colours to kick off the new year. (I'm staring out at blowing snow right now, so your cover is very appealing! )

Comment

Wow Thanks Karen!!! Please keep that snow up there Our High today in my part of Texas was 75 and sunny!! I can't handle the cold and people here are use to driving on mud not snow.
      Hugs!!

Comment

I hope to complete this challenge this year. Here's my cover for 2017

Comment

Awesome Letha!! Glad to see you and Can't wait to see your pages!!
          Hugs!!

Comment

Loving the cover pages so far! Awesome job ladies......
            As soon as I actually get done with my 2016, I will get my 2017 started
            Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

Awesome!!

I had my 2013 year published for my sister for Christmas. She couldn't believe all the stuff I had scrapped that year with Daddy. She Loved it!! Mix books did a really Great job publishing it for me.
              Hugs!!

Comment

Kimmy I love how you made your scrapbook. I love the cover. What is the name of that set you used? I really like it. Sorry for not joining in any contest we have here. I've been so busy with my new job at the hospital and my schedules are so crazy also I am just curious if scrapbookmax has an apple version software that I can buy? I just got this macbook and I really want to use it here.

Comment

Hello Liwayway!

If you run a product like Parallels or vmware on your Mac (Windows emulation products), you will be able to use Scrapbook MAX!. It works great!

Comment

Hey Liway!!! I been missing You!!! For my cover page I used Just So Scrappies Denim and Daisies.... I Love the colors!! its Cheery.....

Don't Work too Hard!!

Hugs!!

Hugs!!

Comment

Here is my January Page
                      Hugs!!

Comment

Here are my January pages

Comment

Awesome Pages Letha! Great Captures and Beautiful Projects!! Love Leea's Stickers!!
                          Hugs!!

Comment

I hope this works. Thanks for the instructions, Kimmyann. I am late getting started but hope to catch up to the 2017 challenge.

Comment

Beautifully Done Grannwin!! I Love it.... Great Cover.... You have plenty of time
                              Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
                              X