No announcement yet.

2017 Year Long Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woohoo, had a little extra time to get some pages done. I think I am caught up now unfortunately thanks to Leea being sick and not letting me go to work.
    Last edited by Letha; 07-26-2017, 07:59 PM.

Comment

August-2017-000-Page-1.jpg Well, Kimmyann---did I beat you to entering an August picture????? I had a chance to doggie sit this week with that cute little Jack Russell and it was a pleasant time to spend with that lovable dog. Since I am STILL WORKING on some of the other months, like July, I figured I better jump ahead to August for this one. How's the weather in the other parts of the country? It seems this is a very rainy summer for everyone.
      Attached Files

Comment

Awesome Pages Ladies!!!

Letha Great page to capture your special Mother's day, Tell the Grads Congrats from Texas!!, and you are so Crafty!! The magazine roll art is awesome.
        My Great Grand Mother made waste baskets with the old ice cream tubs that had the metal bands at the bottom and top by rolling magazine pages and using some kind of cording. They were really unique and pretty. They were probably made in the 50's or early 60's.

Yes Grannywin you beat me for August ..... Its still July But that Page is SO pretty and that Pup is just adorable!! Doggies are wonderful and make you feel so happy with their unconditional Love!!

The weather here in Southeast Texas is HOT and HUMID.... Yes we have been having quite a bit of rain this year.... But that is a good thing.... we could be in drought like we were a few years ago.

Hugs!!
        Hugs!!

Comment

I guess I had to create some rain for this picture. Since there has been too much rain in other parts of the USA and its territories, Pennsylvania didn't get too wetness over the springtime. I hope the families that did receive damage are able to make a quick recovery.

Comment

Time to pick the pumpkins and visit the community farms. It was a great trip for the grandkids. I personally liked the alpacas, but they didn't LIKE ME!!!

Comment

Great Pages Grannywin! I have been working like crazy since Hurricane and have not been able to scrap. Maybe I can Catch up soon!!
              Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
              X