Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Templates for this month's challenge are spectacular. I'm so busy looking at everyone else's work that I still have not even planned out mine.

Sorry, I really do expect to contribute.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• loooovvvveee those splashes nana, lovely job on the templates xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Suggestion

for those that are making more things such as papers for the challenges, May I suggest when you save them save them bigger than 100x100 when you bring them into sbm and stretch them out I have noticed they start to fade taking away from the beautiful work you have put into creating them. I have tried to resize the ones I have but unfortunately it made them really crappy looking and I am abite dissappointed the resizing has distorted them. They are beautiful and I can't use them with it happening. Please don't take this the wrong way. Not my intentions. Everyone is doing a Beautiful job. Keep it up.
        Question are you guys putting them into your background folder in SBM? To use them and keep everything the way it should be.?

Visit my blog
        Visit my section of the store here

Comment

• I tried putting them into the backgrounds and they still do the same thing.

Visit my blog

Comment

• Originally posted by NanaC95565 View Post
            I tried putting them into the backgrounds and they still do the same thing.

i put all mine into the paper scraps folder find they work fine from there

, Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Thank you Angel for a beautiful story and template. I can see Mum is still proud of him .. so glad you are able to share Matthew with us.
              Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• Sorry NanaC its probably me your talking about, I noticed that it was doing that yesterday, and I went back to try to make some bigger, but then it was tooo big I am still learning at this so please try to bear with me, I have found that if I bring it in as a picture and then crop it, it comes out ok, But I just need some more time to figure all this stuff out! So I thank you for your advice and just be a little patient with me and I will get it sooner or later.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Angelwithin- that is such a perfect name for you! I have to say that I too shed a few tears, it makes me want to go hug my children, and thank God for them, I can never say I know what you went through or how you must feel today, as I have never lost a child, but you my friend have a very strong heart to take all this pain, Please know that all your friends here at SBM always pray for those who need it the most and at this difficult time our prayers are with you! The tribute Layouts are sooo fantastic, I must repeat what everyone else is saying, because it is so true, This must of been soooo hard to do, and I thank you for sharing part of a difficult time for you! We got to know you a little better. And feel for your sorrow. Thanks again for letting us see a special time in your life.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                    Sorry NanaC its probably me your talking about, I noticed that it was doing that yesterday, and I went back to try to make some bigger, but then it was tooo big I am still learning at this so please try to bear with me, I have found that if I bring it in as a picture and then crop it, it comes out ok, But I just need some more time to figure all this stuff out! So I thank you for your advice and just be a little patient with me and I will get it sooner or later.
                    There are are couple more. But it is just a suggestion. I have tried different things and they are not looking right. I just think its a terrible waste. You all spend time creating them yet they are disorted when used. Bummed. I love them and they turn out crappy. I am bearing with evryone, but thought I might suggest making them a little bigger than 100X100. Please dont take offense.(Not meant to be offensive). the works are wonderful from everyone.

Visit my blog

Comment

• Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
                      i put all mine into the paper scraps folder find they work fine from there
                      I tried that too angel but eveything that is made at 100X100 it looks like crud and takes away from the design. Not bright colored it's all faded. Want brighter. hope that makes sense.

Visit my blog

Comment

• only thing i can suggest is what i do often and thats to open the image in psp/paintshop programme and resize the image manually, i find once resized you get to see the glory of the paper

, Check out my store
                        Here

Comment

• Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
                          only thing i can suggest is what i do often and thats to open the image in psp/paintshop programme and resize the image manually, i find once resized you get to see the glory of the paper
                          I've gone into my PSP 11 and PSE 5.0 and tried resizing. To no avail. doesn't look bright and bold. Oh Well!! Thanks for the suggestion Angel

Visit my blog

Comment

• Originally posted by NanaC95565 View Post
                            There are are couple more. But it is just a suggestion. I have tried different things and they are not looking right. I just think its a terrible waste. You all spend time creating them yet they are disorted when used. Bummed. I love them and they turn out crappy. I am bearing with evryone, but thought I might suggest making them a little bigger than 100X100. Please dont take offense.(Not meant to be offensive). the works are wonderful from everyone.
                            nanna---I had some problems with some of the papers and found out that I wasn't saving them correctly. When you see a paper in the thread, you must first click on the paper. When it open up---you then right click and save to what ever folder you want. I used to just right click on the picture in the thread and these were all distorted for me. I struggled with this for a few nights before Dr. Marion figured out the problem for me (well actually for someone else and I happened to read the thread).
                            I went back and resaved them the corrert way and they are all ok. I had tried the resizing thing too to no avail.
                            Last edited by spanielmom; 02-06-2007, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• thanks Spanielmom I did that. They still turn out crappy I give up on it for now.

Visit my blog

Comment

• Ok I went back to Wonders bubble and puzzle papers and saved them as target instead of save as. It looks alot better. Thanks

Visit my blog

Comment

Working...
                                X