X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• juliehclark
    started a topic February Challenge!

February Challenge!

Hi All! This month's kit (courtesy of Steve) is in the post just below this one!

THIS MONTH WE'LL BE DOING 2 SIZES: 8 by 8 and 4 by 6

Please specify when uploading for us which size you are doing! By the time the nmonth is over, we'll have an 8 by 8 album AND a mini bragbook!

Each month I will upload a full kit and a colorswatch from one of the designers (or an aspiring designer who would like to donate something.)

You are to do the following things with that kit:

1. Make a layout and upload it to the gallery and post a link here for us to see
    2. Make a template and share it with the group (post to this thread!)
    3. Make coordinating embellishments and papers, etc to share with the group (on this thread)

I am attaching my template and the colorswatch to get y'all started. See post below for full kit!

Have Fun!

Julie
    Attached Files
    Last edited by juliehclark; 03-01-2007, 07:21 AM.

• jazzieal
    replied
    Granny...I LOVE your LO..thank you for giving me such a beautiful spot for an office..I could live there and so enjoy the peace and tranquility that just leaps out of the picture..and I love all the other pictures of Scrapsville..what a wonderful idea...

Sue your LO of the river was beautiful as always..love the frame..thanks for sharing it..

Muma what a cute idea for a party invitation..love how you used my ribbons..thanks..

Thanks everyone for February...it was a great month

Leave a comment:

• vnginger
    replied
    sacannon, The Ohio picture layout is really neat. I love the color combination. You did a good job!

Leave a comment:

• autisticwonder
    replied
    YES! GRANNY!! WOWOWOOW!!! LOVE your 4x6 templates!! Glad you got them in here before the cutoff!! EXTRAORDINARY!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Winnie49
    replied
    WOW Granny! you did a great job!!!!!!!!!
    brava!!!!!!!! i love tulips!
    ciao
    wendy

Leave a comment:

• sacannon
    replied
    Originally posted by Granny View Post
    Oh, Marion, I realize you were not correcting me, but I'm glad you did write it out, cause now I know how to spell it right. People always make fun of the way I say that word. In fact, I have given up trying to pronounce it. Now, I always say... "When I grow up, I want a big boat like Onassys!" Now I probably misspell his name!

We know who you mean Granny, so it doesn't matter if it is spelled correct! LOL Good thing they don't give us points for incorrect spelling. I would have been booted out a long time ago!

Leave a comment:

• sacannon
    replied
    What, what?

Never mind Granny, I was the one missing something. I didn't see your attachment. I was looking for a thumbnail picture but you just had the wording so I looked right passed it.

Leave a comment:

• Marion
    replied
    Yeah one like that. That's what I want too!

P.S It wouldn't even fit in my driveway

Leave a comment:

• Granny
    replied
    Oh, Marion, I realize you were not correcting me, but I'm glad you did write it out, cause now I know how to spell it right. People always make fun of the way I say that word. In fact, I have given up trying to pronounce it. Now, I always say... "When I grow up, I want a big boat like Onassys!" Now I probably misspell his name!

Leave a comment:

• Marion
    replied
    Ops, Marion, thanks for telling me about the name. I always misspell it, and can never pronounce it! Here is the right one, and I'm so glad you like it. Coming from you, that is big praise indeed!!!

Onie... Yes, I am!!!

ps: Click to see the words, then right click and save as png.
    Granny, I hadn't even noticed it. But thanks for fixing it anyway!
    I just used the caps to let you know how excited I was, not to point out a typo. Things have a wonderful way of working out!

Leave a comment:

• Granny
    replied
    What, what?

Leave a comment:

• sacannon
    replied
    oops, Granny....I think you forgot something....

Leave a comment:

• sacannon
    replied
    Granny I love it, Great Idea!

Leave a comment:

• Granny
    replied
    Ops, Marion, thanks for telling me about the name. I always misspell it, and can never pronounce it! Here is the right one, and I'm so glad you like it. Coming from you, that is big praise indeed!!!

Onie... Yes, I am!!!

ps: Click to see the words, then right click and save as png.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• OnieRN
    replied
    Are the rest of you anxious????

I am eager to get the March's kit so we can get started!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X