• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW is all I have to say!

Comment

• Ditto what Marian said!! Wow!
      Julie

Comment

• WOW Sue great stuff!! it looks like one of Eyes frames! I think she is starting to rub off on you. LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Ditto what S.A. said! Everyone here is incredibly talented and incredibly generous. Kimbob I have had elements 4 for 8 months and I still can't create things And look what you're doing with "5" already! I haven't really taken the time to work with it because I am so addicted to this site. But I will soon. After seeing what everyone here is doing I am pumped to start learning and creating so that I too can contribute. I feel like I am shoplifting or should I say "scraplifting" and soon I will go to scrap jail if I don't start contributing back. Many,many thanks to everyone! You are all in a special class of incredible, giving people. I have been to other forums and I tell you what! This is by far the most fun-giving-incredible group that I have come across. OK Iam done being MUSHY!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• PKDOLL get yourself over to Scrapville Jailhouse ASAP! LOL hehehehehe
            you sound a little like me about being mushy, I say that all the time, but if you start calling everyone peeps, they are going to think you are me, or I am you, or are you granny and Mustava has been missing, so just be prepared! There are alot of nuts around here and monkeys with duck tape stuck to their fur! So your best bet is to head over to Scrapvilleand lock yourself up before you go insane like everyone else in here!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
              WOW Sue great stuff!! it looks like one of Eyes frames! I think she is starting to rub off on you. LOL
              Yea, that one is a little on the wild side. I was playing with effects and came up with it. I have so much fun playing, not everything comes out the way I would like though. Been having a little bit of a block when it comes to layouts lately, so I play around with the effects.
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• That is so nice around here, we have people talented in making things and others talented in putting it together into layouts and there are others that do both, and then there are even more who just come and give us all the encouragement needed. So what ever your role is here, you always fit in!

Comment

• DR Marion SPEAKS

Well said Dr!
                  sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                  !

nie

Comment

• Originally posted by Marion View Post
                    That is so nice around here, we have people talented in making things and others talented in putting it together into layouts and there are others that do both, and then there are even more who just come and give us all the encouragement needed. So what ever your role is here, you always fit in!
                    Well said, Marian! This is a great forum - and it makes those of us who aren't up to speed with PS, etc., feel better! Thanks!!
                    Julie

Comment

• WOW!!! I'm away for awhile and it was wonderful to find all these goodies waiting for me when I came back. Thanks everyone for all the awesome stuff! This just gets better and better all the time!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Wow, I forgot an important piece to upload with my template embellishments.

I made a shape (1st time) in order to cut a picture to fit into that wacky frame I made. I had trouble with it though. It leaves a little bit of a line at the bottom edge of where the original paper was. I redid it several time and it did the same thing. Don't know if I missed a step or not. But with the other elements I used you can't see it. Just thought I would let you know that before you go to use it and then notice the line. Sorry about that. Hopefully I will get better at making shapes. The shape has to be lined up just right because of the way the frame is shaped.

If you are doing a layout where you can't cover the line up and have a program that does transparencies, you could attach the fram to paper then use the magic wand and remove the center that way. Just a thought.
                        Attached Files
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                          PKDOLL get yourself over to Scrapville Jailhouse ASAP! LOL hehehehehe
                          you sound a little like me about being mushy, I say that all the time, but if you start calling everyone peeps, they are going to think you are me, or I am you, or are you granny and Mustava has been missing, so just be prepared! There are alot of nuts around here and monkeys with duck tape stuck to their fur! So your best bet is to head over to Scrapvilleand lock yourself up before you go insane like everyone else in here!
                          Crops, that's too funny! Marion, thanks for your post about the different things people do-now I feel better about some of my scraplifting-BUT I am still going to try and learn my Elements program if it kills me, and start creating as well!! This March challenge has produced sooo many beautiful items-everyone has done an awesome job-and it's only the 7th of the month!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                            Wow, I forgot an important piece to upload with my template embellishments.

I made a shape (1st time) in order to cut a picture to fit into that wacky frame I made. I had trouble with it though. It leaves a little bit of a line at the bottom edge of where the original paper was. I redid it several time and it did the same thing. Don't know if I missed a step or not. But with the other elements I used you can't see it. Just thought I would let you know that before you go to use it and then notice the line. Sorry about that. Hopefully I will get better at making shapes. The shape has to be lined up just right because of the way the frame is shaped.

If you are doing a layout where you can't cover the line up and have a program that does transparencies, you could attach the fram to paper then use the magic wand and remove the center that way. Just a thought.
                            Crops, I think we need to investigate Kimbob for PURJURY...her work is tooo professional looking to just be a beginner..We got any room in the jail house..

Sac..Sue..THANKS so VERY, VERY much for the TIP on getting the middle to fit an awkward fram..I couldn't figure that one out!! Now I know!! THANKS for all of your tastefully done goodies!! GIRL!!!

Marion, I totally agree..Looking back, the improvements are incredible for everyone....Eye should get ROOKIE of the YEAR award for all her offerings. Glad Crops started us off with that PRETTY bluepink piece!! ONly the 7th pkdoll..only the 7th of the month..WHEW..I've got to DEFRAG my hard drive and prepare it for heavy loading!!!LOL!! THANKS so much Spanielmom of all of your support and sweet spirit..!!! FUN TIMES!!! I feel Springy!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by autisticwonder View Post
                              Crops, I think we need to investigate Kimbob for PURJURY...her work is tooo professional looking to just be a beginner..We got any room in the jail house..

Sac..Sue..THANKS so VERY, VERY much for the TIP on getting the middle to fit an awkward fram..I couldn't figure that one out!! Now I know!! THANKS for all of your tastefully done goodies!! GIRL!!!

Marion, I totally agree..Looking back, the improvements are incredible for everyone....Eye should get ROOKIE of the YEAR award for all her offerings. Glad Crops started us off with that PRETTY bluepink piece!! ONly the 7th pkdoll..only the 7th of the month..WHEW..I've got to DEFRAG my hard drive and prepare it for heavy loading!!!LOL!! THANKS so much Spanielmom of all of your support and sweet spirit..!!! FUN TIMES!!! I feel Springy!!!

Yes Wonder I do believe you are right!!! I am going to get the handcuffs now and send a posse out on a hunt for Kimbob! We do want her ALIVE! She has way to many talents that girl and we sure need her in here! But I think perjury comes with a big fine though, I do believe she needs to start giving her secrets out ASAP!

I do believe I better Defrag and clean out files too! Only the 7th, WOW we got another 3 weeks!!!

Comment

• Here is a link to another template for the challenge. It is my Hubby and I on our wedding day. It will be 15 years in June:

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=2066

and the template with the Paper, frame and wording. The Tulips were from the kit.
                                Attached Files
                                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X