X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Linda
    Layout Whiz
    • May 2006

Those flowers are wonderful, Jazz; thanks!
    sigpic

Comment

• jazzieal
      Digi Sage
      • Sep 2006

Glad you liked the flowers and thanks for the kind words..
      Here is my craft part of the challenge..I did something real creative...I made a card..LOL

its plain and simple but I really like it hope you do too.
      http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...30&ppuser=2747 Front

Inside Verse
      Last edited by jazzieal; 03-09-2007, 12:30 PM.
      My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• crops2dawn
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Jazz you are on a roll girl!!! WOWZA! dont stop now! LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• autisticwonder
          Scrap Guru
          • Nov 2006

Jazz..the flowers are GORGEOUS...SO much so I scraplifted them and put them in a MASK layout with YOUR name on it!! LOVE the CARD!!!

Hey Crops, Kimbob, Vnginger, Spanielmom, Sacannon, Knzus, Julie,Julia, pkdoll, Gotart , Leafroberts... BIG HUGS..thanks for the nice words!!

Got busy making some goodies for the challenge and finally figured out what I'm going to do for the challenge..That will take some time to do..I'll get cracking tomorrow!! But in the mean time..LOVED Sacannon's beautiful brads and Knzus beautiful diamond gems..and made some flowers up that look so good with those as centers..Made some WEIRD..Papers again..thinking maybe it is RETRO for help to you with the CONTEST for MARCH.. Hope you can use...Put them all in embellishment packer..

Newbies: simply click on blue link..OPEN and it will deposit the goods "free of charge" right into your embellishment folder..Then you can go "fishing" for them and move the papers to your paper scraps and the embies to you MARCH MADNESS challenge folder..if you like!! Think of the packer like a SHOPPING BAG to hold your freebies here.
          Attached Files

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

Love those flowers Jazz...everyone is going to be designers soon and I'll be SBM's only customer
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• jazzieal
              Digi Sage
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
              Love those flowers Jazz...everyone is going to be designers soon and I'll be SBM's only customer
              *eng* I just love you !! ..but dont worry I won't be one of them....I will have to keep you company in the store..can't buy but I love to "just look"..beautiful things always make me happy...
              Thanks and I'm glad you all like the flowers..

Wonder love those retro papers..and thanks for the mask..cant wait to see it...
              sue and knzus love your things so many things being posted I cant keep up with all of them...
              My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Marion
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Feb 2006

Another great example of everybody working together! Wow , I am amazed each time I come here! Great job every one! Eng don't ever feel bad, you are our number one cheering section! You have no idea how important your job is!

Comment

• pkdoll
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Dec 2006

Jazz I love your layout and flowers are the best. Love them!! Thanks. Everyone has done sooooo great that I have downloaded all of it!! Since I joined this group I have downloaded so many wonderful things that I have started to burn them to disks because my computer is getting so full!!
                  Last edited by pkdoll; 03-09-2007, 05:34 PM.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Marion
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Feb 2006

March challenge Marion page 5

Here is a different look, I used one of the challenge papers and a mask by Winnie.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• autisticwonder
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Marion View Post
                      Here is a different look, I used one of the challenge papers and a mask by Winnie.
                      WOW, Marion,
                      That is WILD..didn't know a mask could do that!!! GREAT new template!!!

Comment

• crops2dawn
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

HOLY TOLEDO BATMAN!!!! WOW Wonder you are WONDERFUL!!! Thanks soooo much! I am having a hard time with this retro stuff, I am just not into it that much, but you are sure making it easy for me and I thank you deeply!!!!
                        Marion, That LO is sooooooooo good!!!! I love it!! Honestly! going to use that one right away!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• OnieRN
                          Scrap Guru
                          • May 2006

I saw the posting in the Gallery

Originally posted by Marion View Post

I really like this! How do you curls those ends? Very cool
                          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                          !

nie

Comment

• MaggieMae
                            Digi Sage
                            • May 2006

Eng

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
                            Don't worry - I can't make things either! There will be at least two of buying from the store!!
                            Julie

Comment

• MaggieMae
                              Digi Sage
                              • May 2006

Marian

That curled template is awesome! Thanks so much. And Jazz - love those flowers. The beautiful things are just awesome. Thanks everyone!!
                              Julie

Comment

• pkdoll
                                Scrap Guru
                                • Dec 2006

OMG! Marion that page is awsome. I don't know how to use masks yet-but I just ordered and received today an awesome tutorial for doing scrapping in elements! I found this site where they teach you the basics of scrapbooking and other wonderful techniques in elements. I think I may be on the way to learning how to create some neat things in elements!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
                                X