X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

Jazz, Wonder and Marion, Great Job and Thank You!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• kimbob
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2007

Wowwwww, Marion, thank you.. template is AWSOME!! Jazz loved the flowers.... had to buy a flash disc yesterday just for this thread!! You guys are ALL amazing! Have started my "craft" part of the challenge... but going to take a bit of time too.. hahaha. find myself back on the computer before I even realize it..LOL.... Keep up the great work all.. STUNNING!

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

• makeyesup
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2006

Musing About My Spoilers

Love all the colors and gifts on this challenge. Thanks to Jazz, Wonder and Sac for their contributions on this LO.
        Attached Files

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• NanaC95565
          Digi Sage
          • Jul 2006

Originally posted by makeyesup View Post
          Love all the colors and gifts on this challenge. Thanks to Jazz, Wonder and Sac for their contributions on this LO.
          I love your template. It's so original. GREAT job and thanks for sharing.

Visit my blog
          Visit my section of the store here

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

Originally posted by makeyesup View Post

This is really cute. She does look like she is laying there thinking of something. Great job.
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• jazzieal
              Digi Sage
              • Sep 2006

Marion...love how you split that paper open..looks better that way than the way I made it..LOL..
              I was playing around with a shape today and came up with this one..I dont think I like it but I spent so much time making the buttons..I decided to post it anyway..Im attaching buttons and bows and the shape..hope you can use them...

Attached Files
              My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• crops2dawn
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Oh Makeyesup that is sooo good! Thanks!
                Jazz stop saying you dont like your work, It is awesome!!!! I love the bows and ribbon and that shape it soooo cool! Thanks BIG time!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

Jazz, you did great on those.
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Marion
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Feb 2006

Great job guys!

Comment

• *eng*
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by jazzieal View Post
                      Marion...love how you split that paper open..looks better that way than the way I made it..LOL..
                      I was playing around with a shape today and came up with this one..I dont think I like it but I spent so much time making the buttons..I decided to post it anyway..Im attaching buttons and bows and the shape..hope you can use them...

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...php?photo=9358
                      Thank you Jazz, they are very pretty
                      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• kimbob
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Jan 2007

Jazz those buttons are to "die" for.. thanks again for sharing! Hubby went out and bought me an external hardrive of Sat..(He really is wonderful.. didn't even ask for it..).. Just too much stuff to download LOL.. filled the flash disc I bought the same day! ..

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

• jazzieal
                          Digi Sage
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by kimbob View Post
                          Jazz those buttons are to "die" for.. thanks again for sharing! Hubby went out and bought me an external hardrive of Sat..(He really is wonderful.. didn't even ask for it..).. Just too much stuff to download LOL.. filled the flash disc I bought the same day! ..

Thank you very much....glad you like them...my my arent you the lucky one..your husband must think you are pretty special...I know its nice that he supports you in somthing you have come to love so much...tell him if he gets that "do something nice feeling" again..he can send me an external HD..I dont have anyone to get me one..LOL
                          My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• pkdoll
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Dec 2006

Jazz thanks a heap!! I love them! You have to be more confident in your works of art--you do an awesome job!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• rosana brito
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jul 2006

showwwww!!!!!! julie !!!!!!!

thanks Julie, I loved these colors, congratulations for the good taste ok

Comment

• makeyesup
                                Digi Sage
                                • Jun 2006

Squares and Pansies

Started to do another LO and ended up making a small kit called Squares and Pansies. Also included the background paper and the shapes used for the 3 elements.
                                Attached Files

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Working...
                                X