This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...y.php?cat=1624

The Groove Newsletter " Goin Retro " Contest for March....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
      Here is a link to my layout.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=2066

Here are my embies too. Looks like I didn't save the one at the top, Sorry. I will probably be making more stuff as I go. Will add it later on. The eggs are "borrowed"!

Credits to: Brushes.500ml.org, Sapphire-innovation.com, Obsidian Dawn and I am not possitive on the last one. Can't remember for sure where I got the glossycolor but I think it was through Graphicsoft.com.
      Thank you very much Sue.
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Originally posted by Gotart View Post
        http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...y.php?cat=1624

The Groove Newsletter " Goin Retro " Contest for March....
        Love it. It's amazing how the formality even in photo's has changed.
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Originally posted by AmeliasMuma View Post
          I couldn't resist this little fella and as Crops wondered what critter I'd come up with this month ......it had to be a bunny rabbit for easter.
          These are so delightful. They are asking for a cuddle

Comment

Here's my contribution. Glad I had the opportunity to work on last year's Easter pictures. Enjoy.
            Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vnginger View Post
              Here's my contribution. Glad I had the opportunity to work on last year's Easter pictures. Enjoy.
              Very pretty

Comment

Originally posted by vnginger View Post
                This is very Pretty, Great Job.
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Is everyone feeling the same way here?

I think the news about MaryAnn has just devistated us all, to the point that I feel like I can not even concentrate on the challenge. I keep opening up another page, start working, then close it. I have even tried to do a get well layout with the challenge swatches but the bright colors just don't feel right.

sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                  !

nie

Comment

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
                    I think the news about MaryAnn has just devistated us all, to the point that I feel like I can not even concentrate on the challenge. I keep opening up another page, start working, then close it. I have even tried to do a get well layout with the challenge swatches but the bright colors just don't feel right.

I hear ya!! I feel the same way about MaryAnn..I can see it on the site too!! When she gets better ..then we can REALLY celebrate again!!!

And vnginger...WOWOW on your template..it is GORGEOUS!! Thanks for sharing it!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vnginger View Post
                      We are glad too because your layout is wonderful! Glad you contributed.

Comment

• I here you to Onie & Wonder. I find myself thinking and praying for Mary Ann all the time. Even though none of us have ever met, I feel just awful knowing that someone we love is going through a rough time.

Comment

• Very Nice Layout

It's a nice, glad to have you with and and giving of you talents.

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                          !

nie

Comment

• Here's my first template for the March Challenge..Made some papers for you..You can find the SHAPES for the flowers in the d27 Mask Layouts threads!!
                            I'm grateful for the example the Savior has been in my life. He brings Hope and Forgiveness!! 2 things I can't live without!! God Bless you HaPpY Scrappers!!
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Robbons for March Challenge

well this is a first for me,,, hahahaha, Downloaded PSE5 this weekend to try my hand at creating some embies ect. used the challenge "to test" my first creations.. I hope these are ok? And now to see how I can put them here yeah!!! figuring all this out now.. I used the "embie packer". hope you can use them. Now to try do a LO which I havent done all weekend..hahaha.
                              Attached Files

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

• Oh Thank You Wonder

Your layout just took my breath away. This is awesome. Thank you for the added papers.

!

nie

Comment

Working...
                                X