• juliehclark
    started a topic March Challenge

March Challenge

Your March Challenge:

Use the kit from Nana C to:

Make 8 by 8 layouts
    Make 4 by 6 layouts
    Make coordinating embellishments

....... Use the kit and new embellishments to come up with something to use for easter. Some craft type thingie. A tag to hang on an Easter Basket? An Easer Card? Egg Holders to display Easter Eggs? Candy Boxes for Jellybeans?

BE CREATIVE!!

Have fun!
    Attached Files

• autisticwonder
    replied
    Oh...and Winnie49..don't want to forget you GIRL!! WAY TO GO!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Leave a comment:

• autisticwonder
    replied
    Goosh..feel like you Crops..I have only 7 file folder game pages finished of the 10 I need to give you all for ending the challenge ..EEEK..but it would be junky so..I'll finish it properly some other time and post in templates section when it is done with instructions necessary to go with it..SORRY..BUSY month with Shelbz and designer role now..so Sad face!! but we did GREAT..and the PKDOLL , Leafroberts, WICKEL, and GRANNYwin's quilt square..whew..didn't want to miss those!! THANKS for all the goodies folks!! LOVE this scrappin life with you all in it!! HUGGGGSSSS everyone!!

Leave a comment:

• crops2dawn
    replied
    Well I guess I owe you all an appology this month! I havent gotten to do any challenges this month! Too busy with the Disney pictures and well.. life in general, Were did March go anyway??? I must say you all did a really great job!!!! Everyone LOs are Terrific!! I promise next month I will try and do more stuff for the challenge, hoping it will be a calmer month.

Leave a comment:

• sacannon
    replied
    Originally posted by leafroberts View Post
    As usual I am at the last minute. Here is my template. I fell in love with the woven papers by knzus and the embies are by sacannon. I made the egg photoshape.
    Leaf

Thanks for the shape and glad you were able to use something of mine. Loved your layout.

Leave a comment:

• NanaC95565
    replied
    I agree

everyone has done a wonderful job. Now get those creative juices starting to flow for April. Can't wait.

Leave a comment:

• NanaC95565
    replied
    Originally posted by juliehclark View Post
    everyone has done SUCH a great job!!!!

lilyskite has donated April's starter kit - It will be up the day after Easter. (We'll start on the 2nd - We don't need to scrapping on Resurrection Sunday anyway!! )
    Silly Julie, is it one of those days for you? Easter is on April 8th.

Leave a comment:

• spanielmom
    replied
    The picture may have uploaded small, but the layout is really cute. Thanks for sharing. It's never too late.

Leave a comment:

• Winnie49
    replied
    Ok girls, i guess i finally attach my march challenge, but seens too little so lets see how i come!
    Hope can see it ok

Kisses
    Wendy
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• *eng*
    replied
    Originally posted by pkdoll View Post
    I agree! When I first got here it felt like I was a kid in a candy shop, and just kept downloading all the new freebies. I was in scrapbook heaven and hastily kept going and going. Than when I finally slowed down and started using some of them I realised that I didn't know who made what and I can't give credit to them. I feel awful for so greedily downloading and now not being able to credit the wonderful, talented people that put them there I should go to scrapville jail for that, NOT! I would never survive in jail-OMG can't take my lappy away from me!! What would I do??????? ---Thank you one and all for all your hard work and generous gifts!!
    Ditto !

Leave a comment:

• juliehclark
    replied
    everyone has done SUCH a great job!!!!

lilyskite has donated April's starter kit - It will be up the day after Easter. (We'll start on the 2nd - We don't need to scrapping on Resurrection Sunday anyway!! )

Leave a comment:

• leafroberts
    replied
    March Challenge

As usual I am at the last minute. Here is my template. I fell in love with the woven papers by knzus and the embies are by sacannon. I made the egg photoshape.
    Leaf
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• makeyesup
    replied
    Template Pictures and Thanks

Hi all,

This has been a spectacular month and a great kit with all the talent on this site.

I tried to save the screenshots of all the templates in a special folder. Unless I miscounted (not a good statement for an accountant), there are 33 templates and 2 extra pictures of Jazz's LO's.
    Jazz, is it possible to upload the templates of those layouts, just saw the links to the posts on the thread. They are both very nice - naturally, with your talents and would surely love to have them.

Want to thank each and everyone that contributed this month as the templates and also all the extra goodies are a great addition to my collection.

Here's a zip file of the screenshots incase anyone wants to check their collection to ensure that they have all of them.

Absolutely love this site, which is because there are so many great people here.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• sacannon
    replied
    Great templates!

Leave a comment:

• Wickel
    replied
    Here's another one for the March Challenge I put together
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...