No announcement yet.

The *REAL* April Challenge Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ONIEEEE where is page 9 ??? I am waiting!!! LOL Wininie, love the template girl! Grannywin- WOW love that one too, especially the word art! I have this thing with word art... I LOVE IT! LOL
    Spanielsmom- I believe, and I could be wrong, but, you were ones of those bustin on me to get going with this challenge and now you say YOU dont have time!!! I cant believe it! I think you shouldnt sleep tonight until you get a layout done! LOL Ok I'm only jokin! I dont need another layout done of me on a thread! You will have to do 2 next month then! lol

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• You asked for it Carol!

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
      ONIEEEE where is page 9 ??? I am waiting!!! LOL Wininie, love the template girl! Grannywin- WOW love that one too, especially the word art! I have this thing with word art... I LOVE IT! LOL
      Spanielsmom- I believe, and I could be wrong, but, you were ones of those bustin on me to get going with this challenge and now you say YOU dont have time!!! I cant believe it! I think you shouldnt sleep tonight until you get a layout done! LOL Ok I'm only jokin! I dont need another layout done of me on a thread! You will have to do 2 next month then! lol

Carol, here it is. I actually was going to hold off on posting it for a few days because I didn't want ya all to get tired of seeing all my posting.

Hope you like this one. The picture I used is one of my sister in law and the coloring wasn't the best. I was hoping to make it work with this particular layout.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...y.php?cat=1463
      Attached Files
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

• Well Crops, I don't remember busting on you, but it is entirely possible. I claim chemo brain. Not only did it kill the cancer cells, it killed the brain cells too! HA HA I have, however, finished my D.C. album finally. Now I need to finish my great nieces album before she leaves for Egypt. I just might stay up all night.

Comment

• There's some really wicked stuff here. You are all so clever
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Onie, I think it looks very nice. Great Job.
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• You guys

Ha Ha Ha! You guys crack me up.....I love all the layouts for the challenge. I made a few layouts today of my parents anniversary pics...If anyone has anything they would like to offer for these that would be highly appreciated. There wedding colors were brinze and champaign and her flowers were mums and astrids. Any thing for these colors would be great......Oh and they were married in october so fall things.....I have about 30 pages to scrap so id like to have varied theme...see you gys are all wearing off on me!!!! Lets hope some of the creativity does too. be sure and check out the gallery to see what i made for you!!!!!!!

Comment

• Another great page Onie! Love it!!!!!
                Shelbz this is a challenge that we use the colors given in the beginning of the month, I think we are into the spring colors now, lol I dont want to seem rude! So by all means please dont take it that way! But you can find loads of stuff in the template section for fall stuff. And the embellsiments area is another great area for fall things. I hope that helps ya a bit!
                Onie page 10 is due tonight! LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Apology

Shelbz this is a challenge that we use the colors given in the beginning of the month, I think we are into the spring colors now, lol I dont want to seem rude! So by all means please dont take it that way! But you can find loads of stuff in the template section for fall stuff. And the embellsiments area is another great area for fall things. I hope that helps ya a bit!

I didnt mean to post this in the wrong spot..I am sorry and will pay more attention next time, but thank you for the tips on finding the stuff i may need!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shelbz View Post

I didnt mean to post this in the wrong spot..I am sorry and will pay more attention next time, but thank you for the tips on finding the stuff i may need!!
                    Ahhh, Shelbz no need to appologize!! Hey I post in all different places and forget where I am ALL the TIME!!! LOL and sometimes forget who I am!
                    dont worry we all do it....

Comment

• In your dreams Crops

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                      Another great page Onie! Love it!!!!!

Onie page 10 is due tonight! LOL
                      I went back to work yesterday and I'm still feeling terrible. I am on a count down to go home from work! I'm so miserable, I'm going home and straight to bed! Girl you will have to just wait on #10! This has been a very long day for me! Thank God it's Friday and I'll be off for a few days. Sure hope I get feeling better SOON!!!!!

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                      !

nie

Comment

• Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
                        I went back to work yesterday and I'm still feeling terrible. I am on a count down to go home from work! I'm so miserable, I'm going home and straight to bed! Girl you will have to just wait on #10! This has been a very long day for me! Thank God it's Friday and I'll be off for a few days. Sure hope I get feeling better SOON!!!!!
                        Oh Nooooo Onie! You better get to bed!!! I will wait! that is no problem, you getting better is more important!!! Besides I dont have that many pictures anyway! hehehehe Hope you are feeling better! They must of gave ya a low dosage of meds! I would demand more!!!

Comment

• Oh Onie, just read here that you are "sick".... Girlfriend get that "body" of yours into BED NOW!!! We want you back and chirpy in NO time.. sending you a HUGE hug and hope that you feel better REAL soon
                          Hugs and Love
                          Kim

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

• Just a quick post to let everyone know that I'll be posting the April Mid-month challenge tomorrow 4/15 so be on the look out for it here in the Challenges and Contests forum.

Comment

• This is for Crops

Ok, here it is Crops. #10 and #11. My goal is to do one a day for the month so everyone needs to give me some more papers and embies......lol. Got to admit it sounds good! It would be easier if I would just get over this dang Streph and bug that goes with it. I sure can not talk but I can type....hehehe Just hope the quality of the templates are just as good.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...5&limit=recent
                              Attached Files

!

nie

Comment

• Here's the link for #11

I have not figured out how to post more than one link at a time within the document. So I am posting another post to give you the link to the gallery.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...500&ppuser=716

!

nie

Comment

Working...
                                X