No announcement yet.

The *REAL* April Challenge Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sue both of those pages were just beautiful..so are the frames and other things..thanks so much
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Beautiful stuff Sue, love those backgrounds.

Comment

The April Challenge items are all so inspiring and FUN...I've not followed the instructions for this template but just wanted to say..WOW love the goodies and here is a little something..

Fisher, John's CCI dog, passed away yesterday..So It's been hard this past week with him getting so ill and having to make the decision to put him to sleep. He had a tumor on his heart and lungs that was not diagnosed correctly so it was too late by the time we found out what it really was..The kids were in Kentucky for Spring break..so the news has yet to hit them. I stayed behind to tend to Fisher.

I'm grateful for the atonement. I believe animals go to heaven!!! Special dog!! He is the dog in John's winning January Contest in the gallery for those that aren't familiar with FISHER.

HUGS GUYS!!!
        Attached Files

Comment

This is a wonderful template wonder. So sorry about Fisher, I know he was a great help to John and I know he will be missed.
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Thanks, Onie, Jazz and Marion.
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Dumb Question Here

How do you save the Shapes you make? I've made shapes with papers and used them as I go in the layout. I have never figure out how to pull a paper up, cut out a shape then save that shape without putting it into a layout!

Hope that makes sense!
              sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
              !

nie

Comment

Awesome stuff Sue, Onie, Wonder. That is as far back as I've got today!

Wonder so sorry about Fisher. Irreplaceable, but I hope somehow that you find somethig to help the awful void there must be at home. It is hard to lose any pet but a lifeline as well is so much more traumatic. I do feel for you.
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

A few more things. The frame is an overlay border. The ribbon isn't the greatest. I will try to do more after Easter is over with.
                  Attached Files
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• I love the Pink Lace

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                    A few more things. The frame is an overlay border. The ribbon isn't the greatest. I will try to do more after Easter is over with.

Sue, your pick lace papers is so pretty! I'm real parcle to laces!

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                    !

nie

Comment

• Here is a layout that I did with the pink lace paper given by Sue. You will other nice embies used that were created for this months challenge. Thank You ladies

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...10584&cat=1704
                      Attached Files

!

nie

Comment

• Thanks Sue, Onie, Wonder for all the beautiful additions!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Sue your stuff is soooo good! I love it all, but my fav is that paper! WOW that is awesome, I need to find a picture to go with that ASAP! Love it!
                          ONIEEEEE man you are speeding through these templates! and they are Fantastic! Really, Really good!!!
                          Wonderrrr I am sooo sorry to here about Fisher, OMG my heart aches for ya!
                          He was a special dog!! And all the great memories you have, nobody can take those away!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Here is mine....

I began with the cream paper. I created the frame shape with GIMP and then used the April colors to color the frames.....Nothing fancy and my edges are not smooth......(no patience..) I do appreciate all the embellishements everyone makes all the time! I will hopefully be investing in Phototshop Elements soon...

The pages and elements everyone has completed so far has been awesome....

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...7&limit=recent

Terry

Comment

• Getting Carried Away Here

OKay so I don't have a life, other than work and SBM. Here's another template. I used papers by Sue and borrowed embies from some of the other templates in the April Challenge. Thanks everyone!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...10588&cat=1704
                              Attached Files

!

nie

Comment

Working...
                              X