No announcement yet.

April's Mid-Month Challenge - Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am fairly new to the forum and wanted to be a part of the mid-month challenge.

Can you submit more than one layout for the challenge?

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...hp?photo=10894
    Last edited by desiab; 04-16-2007, 05:52 PM. Reason: Correctly post link.
    The inspiration for my scrapbooks.
    sigpic

Comment

SSOOOO CUTE!!!!!! all of you have done a wonderful job w/this challenge!!! I can't wait to get SBM resinstalled & scrapping again!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by desiab View Post
        I am fairly new to the forum and wanted to be a part of the mid-month challenge.

Can you submit more than one layout for the challenge?

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...hp?photo=10894
        The answers is YES! you sure can! Onie here has done 16 so far, she is on a roll this month! Oh you dont have to do 16 but you can do as many as you wish... the sky is the limit!!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

I loved this template so much I did two! (Click to go to the gallery entries!)

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

Originally posted by Winnie49 View Post
            i guess i miss the mid challenge of last month.... so now i will try to do it, it is a great idea sac! thank you wonder for the mask ! thank you girls!
            see ya!
            all of you did a great job with this mid challenge!
            ciao belle
            wendy

Hi Wendy, I think it was Spanielmom's idea.
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Loved everyone's layouts so far!
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                Here is a link to my layout

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=2066

and here is my template. The Hearts are from Angelwithin's "Upon Reflection" kit. The rest is mine other than using a shape by "Chastain" which I think was from "Harry's Filters".

I forgot to bring the template in on this one, so here it is.
                Attached Files
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

It tickles me pink that everyone is having fun with Autisticwonders mask. This month's mid-month challenge wouldn't have been possible without her! She made a couple of them for me - so we will be able to do this again another month. I'm also open for suggestions if anyone has any ideas! You can post them here, or PM me.

Comment

Hey Sue

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                    I forgot to bring the template in on this one, so here it is.

Am I wrong???? Did you post this on the wrong thread? This looks like the April Challenge rather than the MID MONTH April Challenge. I love it! Thanks a bunch! You've been keeping me busy with different ideas for the April Challenge! Thanks buddy!
                    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                    !

nie

Comment

Yep, you are right Onie. I had two I was working on at the same time. I must absent mindedly posted it here. Guess I will go post it over there now.
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

That's OK Sue

I love you!!!!! I'll let you post anywhere you want!
                        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                        !

nie

Comment

Fun Challenge

Here's mine: http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...=10898&cat=703

The gallery looks so cute with so many similar layouts - love it!!!
                          Julie

Comment

These are all wonderful everyone
                            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

i have been checking out some of mid month challenge results and you guys are so good i will have to practice for a bit before i upload anything well done to you all

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

WOW, Spanie!! This is fun what YOU choose for layouts!!! GOOD SCRAPLIFTING hunt!! LOVED this one best out of the 3 you gave me to do!! WOW!! EVERYONE is blowing me away with all the beautiful color arrangements!! AWESOME!!!

Spanie, if you need more masks for this..just send me your scraplift ideas again and I'll get right on it!!

Comment

Working...
                                X