Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April's Mid-Month Challenge - Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by nanwu View Post
    i have been checking out some of mid month challenge results and you guys are so good i will have to practice for a bit before i upload anything well done to you all
    Aahh nanwu, masks make it easy. You just click and change the greys to the papers your want. You should give it a try.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by autisticwonder View Post
      WOW, Spanie!! This is fun what YOU choose for layouts!!! GOOD SCRAPLIFTING hunt!! LOVED this one best out of the 3 you gave me to do!! WOW!! EVERYONE is blowing me away with all the beautiful color arrangements!! AWESOME!!!

      Spanie, if you need more masks for this..just send me your scraplift ideas again and I'll get right on it!!

      I said it before Wonder---this month's couldn't have happened without you. If they like this one, wait till they see the others you did for us.

      Comment


      • #33
        My April mid challenge! i try change the place of some masks, i remove some elements! i dond add anythins just used the elements of the mid challenge, hope to ir ok, i have a lot fun!!!!
        thank you girls!


        http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...500&ppuser=276

        http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...9&limit=recent

        Wendy
        Attached Files
        Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

        Comment


        • #34
          Sorry ! i attach twice the same screenshot of my lo so this one is of the second !
          ciao
          wendy
          Attached Files
          Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

          Comment


          • #35
            My link to the layout:

            http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=2066

            This is my neice Joanna and her husband Brian on their Honeymoon in Hawaii. The flowers in the center were from the "Believe in Yourself" kit in the embellishments (under the red heart). The swirl at the bottom was a brush. The mirror I made using a brush for the frame then filled it with a layer style. I posted it a while back in the embellishment forum. The flowers around the picture were the white ones I posted. I Just colored them. The vine the flowers are on is from the template. I made the paper and the frame. I think I already posted them, but if you want them and don't see them let me know.

            Here's the template:
            Attached Files
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

            Comment


            • #36
              Winnie-Love your LO's they are so cute!! Sue I love your burgundy flowers, they have such a rich look to them!! Always loved burgundy! Everyone is doing such a great job on their LO's again this month!!

              My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

              Comment


              • #37
                You ladies are doing a wonderful job with this mask. Julie I like your use of color and the belt across.

                Autisticwonder, I absolutely love your masks. I am new to digital scrapbooking, so I still have a hard time putting my pages together. But with your mask I am able to put pages together quickly. Someone on another thread mention the ability to turn them--how do you do that?

                TIA
                desiab
                Last edited by desiab; 04-17-2007, 11:14 AM.
                The inspiration for my scrapbooks.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Winnie49 View Post
                  My April mid challenge! i try change the place of some masks, i remove some elements! i dond add anythins just used the elements of the mid challenge, hope to ir ok, i have a lot fun!!!!
                  thank you girls!


                  http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...500&ppuser=276

                  http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...9&limit=recent

                  Wendy
                  I love how you turned the mask! These look great. Look at the curls on that beautiful little girl. She's a cutie. I see your starting her doing laundry at a young age. LOL Wish I would have trained mine to do their laundry. Then it would have given me more time to scrap. Ha Ha

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by desiab View Post
                    You ladies are doing a wonderful job with this mask. Julie I like your use of color and the belt across.

                    Autisticwonder, I absolutely love your masks. I am new to digital scrapbooking, so I still have a hard time putting my pages together. But with your mask I am able to put pages together quickly. Someone on another thread mention the ability to turn them--how do you do that?

                    TIA
                    desiab
                    After the template loads to a blank page, I just left clicked at the top left corner and drug my cursor down over the tempalte to the bottom right corner and let go of the mouse button. This selected everything in the template. Then just click on the little box at one of the corners and spin it the way you would any element. Let me know if you run into any difficulty.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      thanks again donna for the mask - you are so great at those! I started out making my quick clicks but did not have the passion and vision for them that you do - I am so glad you are doing those because it will really revolutionize the way newbies (and oldies!) use this program!

                      thanks again for your generosity in sharing with us!


                      Please visit my SBM store!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Here is my Layout...
                        http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...1&limit=recent


                        Thanks so much to Donna and Paula! Love these challenges!

                        My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by spanielmom View Post
                          After the template loads to a blank page, I just left clicked at the top left corner and drug my cursor down over the tempalte to the bottom right corner and let go of the mouse button. This selected everything in the template. Then just click on the little box at one of the corners and spin it the way you would any element. Let me know if you run into any difficulty.
                          Okay, I tried it several times with no success. Then I tried it with the ctrl key pressed and it worked like a charm. Thanks!
                          The inspiration for my scrapbooks.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Spaniel or Wonder, you are the one with the masks,i get a little confused who did the mask? or the idea for the mid challenge was spaniel , im so sorry, but i love to play with the masks its a great idea, you can chenge and do a lot of things,
                            well my daugther always say when she see me doing something at home, mamma, how can i help you??? is sooo sweet!!!!! but she do it by herself, i guess she learns a lot in the daycare or preprekinder i dont know how it works in the us but since she goes she is more cooperative! generous,more expresive more of everything! so im happy for this and of course because she helps me, also the little one who loves to wash the dishes with me, but it makes me more stessed! because she plays more with the water and throwint it ! hahahahhahahahahahahahha
                            ohh girls i really enjoy this forum, is sincerly, helpful and sooo TALENT, thanks you and thank you allllllllllllll
                            Ciao belle
                            wendy
                            Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Winnie49 View Post
                              Spaniel or Wonder, you are the one with the masks,i get a little confused who did the mask? or the idea for the mid challenge was spaniel , im so sorry, but i love to play with the masks its a great idea, you can chenge and do a lot of things,
                              well my daugther always say when she see me doing something at home, mamma, how can i help you??? is sooo sweet!!!!! but she do it by herself, i guess she learns a lot in the daycare or preprekinder i dont know how it works in the us but since she goes she is more cooperative! generous,more expresive more of everything! so im happy for this and of course because she helps me, also the little one who loves to wash the dishes with me, but it makes me more stessed! because she plays more with the water and throwint it ! hahahahhahahahahahahahha
                              ohh girls i really enjoy this forum, is sincerly, helpful and sooo TALENT, thanks you and thank you allllllllllllll
                              Ciao belle
                              wendy
                              It's all Spanielmom's idea to do everything in this challenge..She just asked for my help in making a MASK TEMPLATE for everyone to use from a picture she had of a layout..So I make the MASKS but she gives me the template for me to work on!! Hope that answers your question!!

                              WOWOWOW to everyone for all the COOL templates..WHAT a SUPER new look with the turning of the picture!! SO IMAGINATIVE!!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I second that. It is hard to believe that all of these came from one Mask. They are all wonderful.
                                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X