• Show
Clear All

*nods in agreement with marion and onie*

eye you share so much with us and onie i have an 'eye' folder

come on eye come join in xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Awe shucks girls. Thank you all for the nice compliments.gee my head just got fat again and all that hard work Rosana did to make me thinner .Ha ha.
      I will keep reading for awhile until I figure out what yah all are doin and I may join one of these days. I love all the goodies here.Nice to have friends xo xo
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

I agree with everyone and Eye, you are more than welcome to take anything I make!
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Hi Everyone...
          I finally made a 8x10.. I always default to the 8x8 and just didn't think about it. Fiona.. thanks for commenting about the size being ok, but I wanted to get it right. I just get
          twisted around sometimes. LOL.. I hope you like it, I had a lot of fun making it. Sorry I haven't commented so much.. I do love everyones contributions. I just seem to run short on time.. I will try to catch up.. It's the weekend.. HOORAY !!
          Big Hugs
          Trish
          Attached Files
          sigpic

Comment

Can someone please help I have finished a layout for the may challenge, but do not know how to make it into a template so I can post it here

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Originally posted by nanwu View Post
              Can someone please help I have finished a layout for the may challenge, but do not know how to make it into a template so I can post it here
              when you have made your page and published it go back into
              >File

> Export Template - this will bring up a grey box - you dont need to fill any of it except togive the template a name - check the box 'remove photos'

> Press OK

this will create a template page now that you can share

once that is finished you can come on site - in your post where you uploaded your screen shot

> Manage Attachments

> Browse

> go to My Documents

> ScrapbookMax

> Templates ....your template will be in this section under the name you gave it -click on that and upload as you would a screenshot

and thats it ...hope it made sense

, Check out my store
              Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Trish.....lovely lo. Thank you for the template.

Golly, I wish life wasn't getting in the way right now. This challenge would have been perfect for me to start my heritage album.

Keep them coming. Its so wonderful to see how everyone does these pages, since the theme lends itself to heritage.

Jormanoy, Mswizard mom7911 are my buddies

Comment

okay now I hope I have done this right, anyway this is a simple layout using the may challenge papers and embies, and I the basic round shape for the photos
                  Attached Files

Comment

Okay I think it worked thanks angel for the quick tute

Comment

• Good afternoon,
                      Here is another grandma page for the challenge (Wish I had some good mom pictures).

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=4062
                      Attached Files

Comment

• these are all wonderful well done everyone xx

, Check out my store
                        Here

Comment

• Ok... I finally finished the challenge (before the deadline) and got a Mother's Day gift done even. My mother-in-law loves the pink color and flowers. So she should like this one. They were also at the Butterfly Garden for this picture. So hope she likes it.

Thanks everyone for the lovely papers and embies. This was a great challenge!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful ladies!
                          Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

• This is my second try. I love these challenges! They keep out of the refrigerator!
                            Attached Files

Comment

• link to layouthttp://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...9&limit=recent

Some of the colors are off a bit from the swatch, but not too far. Background is a bush from my back yard. I faded the picture and used a stipple effect. I used several brushes. A feather brush by Obsidean Dawn, The flowers on the ribbon were by "Confused Equine.deviantart". For the ribbon I used part of a frame shape, but don't remember where I got it. Thanks to whom ever. The other flowers were from the paper, I cut them out.

I added some embies from the layout. I added the ribbon in green too.
                              Attached Files
                              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Here are a couple more. I altered the coloring of the lace frame a little in SBM. You may alter any of my items as you wish.
                                Attached Files
                                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X