• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is my 2'nd One

Titled: I Love My Grandma

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...500&ppuser=716
    Attached Files
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

This one looks like fun - food, food, food. At least picnics are better than Christmas holiday eating - we do get exercise in the summer, right?

Thanks Julie, Granny, Marion and Onie.

Onie, you need to slow down though. Remember, some of us are really old, peg-legged, walkers, canes, not to mention overloaded slow brains.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Onieeeeeeeeee, slow down girl.... you wont have any steam left for the rest of the month! LOL
        Julie thanks for that pinching idea, I'm gonna have to play with that!(Hey Granny come here I want to see if I got this pinching thing down right) LOL That ribbon is awesome!!
        Marion those papers are soooooo neat! Love em!!
        Doll, I have plenty of popcorn to last a year!!! You just take care of the rootbear ok> hahaha

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Ok

I'll slow down......... hehehe. To be honest, I just figured out how to use the swatch to make that background. That was a first for me. I was going to wait until you creative ones make some papers and embellishments. I wanted something festive looking. I have to ask, was I the last person to figure out to save the swatch and bring it in as the background? I love picnics and these colors are awesome. We've had such soft pretty colors lately, this is nice! OK, so with picnics, what else do we need...... a basket, flies, bottle or wine, oh and yes a big watermelon.......... hint hint hint to your designers.

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

Did you say watermelon?

Here is some...

Tablecloth is Granny's . Watermelon was from a template loaded up to SBM long time ago. Cute kid in the picture is mine!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Marion; 06-02-2007, 11:07 AM.

Comment

and page 2
              Attached Files

Comment

Here is mine, I used the papers from Julie, TY. I think I used all embies to. This one I liked very much. Was alot of fun!

ughhhhh, it won't let me upload the template, will try again a little later. It did let me attach the JPEG.
                Attached Files
                CHRISTINA

Comment

Wow, girls, what great layouts and goodies you're making. It's awesome.

Chucks, Onie, you shamed me into sharing the bottle of wine I made for the original kit. If you look close enough, you will see the label is really my little Candy when she was a baby. Pretties mutt you ever saw.

Enjoy, but don't get blasted with it!

ps: Click to view, then right click and save as png.
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Julie, do you use PSP? I got version 8. Do you use a an outside filter, don't remember that one. Is there a tut outhere somewhere?

Thanks, kid!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Oh thank you

Oh Marion, I love watermelon! My favorite fruit! Now, Granny, what kind of wine is that????

!

nie

Comment

I love this

Originally posted by bluevelvet View Post
                        Here is mine, I used the papers from Julie, TY. I think I used all embies to. This one I liked very much. Was alot of fun!

ughhhhh, it won't let me upload the template, will try again a little later. It did let me attach the JPEG.
                        I never thought of using the paper plate as a frame! Good Grief, was a simple idea and I missed it! Instead, I looked for food to put on it........lol This is a cute template!!! Just in time for the 4th of July!!!!

!

nie

Comment

Not sure what to do, SBM is telling me my template for the picnic challange is to big. Anyone have any ideas of what I need to do?
                          CHRISTINA

Comment

WOW, GUYS..you are INCREDIBLE!! Love the ants!! I'm really starting to get into these colors now!! THANKS!!

Comment

How much too big?

I'm not a good one to help with this but I know if you go back to your program and check on the box to remove the pic, that will shrink your size. Also, you might go and push in your embellishments a little to shrink them a tate.

The template can be 5.0 in size. Look at how big it says it is. That will give you an idea on how much you need to shrink it.

!

nie

Comment

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
                                I'm not a good one to help with this but I know if you go back to your program and check on the box to remove the pic, that will shrink your size. Also, you might go and push in your embellishments a little to shrink them a tate.

The template can be 5.0 in size. Look at how big it says it is. That will give you an idea on how much you need to shrink it.
                                It said the file was over 6.0 in size I did make it a 12x12 should I make it like an 8x8 and then try it? thanks
                                CHRISTINA

Comment

Working...
                                X