August Challenge!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Becca, love it!

Sue same here, I better get a layout going with all the stuff I made now!

Comment

Soo many beautiful stuff, I have to leave the DDA for tonight.
      Thanks to all, very creative ladies ( girls!!).

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

WOW These are so AWESOME... you peeps are Pretty Darn Good at this!! Thanks to everyone!!!
        Hey Marion... its nice to see ya back on the boards again!!!
        Sue... What's a layout???? LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
          WOW These are so AWESOME... you peeps are Pretty Darn Good at this!! Thanks to everyone!!!
          Hey Marion... its nice to see ya back on the boards again!!!
          Sue... What's a layout???? LOL
          Croppy, I been too busy making things for this thread that I forgot what a layout was...LOL Just kidding, but I have been busy.

Took my mother to an appointment today and shopping. And we are getting a new roof. The roofing was delivered today. I was watching them unload the truck with that big boom. That kid sure knew how to work that thing. I have also been replacing some brick in my back yard. That part is almost done, but we have to get some decking yet, to finish up that project. That will be on hold while they are doing the roof. (2 story house with 3 roof's...We have a dumpster sitting in front of our house for the tear off.) I am sure the neighbors love that. They also are going to change the roof style over our back porch. Right now it is flat with rubber on it. (was an airing deck). We are changing it to a shed style roof, so the rain will drain off better. We have other projects too. Too many at one time. That's why I have a hard time keeping up with the chores while I continue to Download, download.....oops, back to DDA.
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Carol, I have been around, but there just is not enough time in the day lately to post in every thread, so I just pop in here and there.

Sue, if I remember right, a layout is the thingy where you put all this cool stuff together with some pictures in it.
            I will try and get a layout done for this challenge real soon. (I guess that is why they call it a challenge!)

Comment

freebies

WOW sacannon, you have been busy....
              Oh but thats no excuse...lol...just kidding...<wink>
              Here are some more freebies I made for everyone...Creating stuff is keeping me from downloading...lol...Yeah right, then I need to stay away from this thread...hehehehehe
              God Bless...
              Attached Files
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

oooh Wolvsie these are great... I can't be positive, but that last leaf looks suspicious.
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

WAIT!!!!! Thats not all..

Here is one more freebie...fall word art and three templates I made...SBM file to download and pictures are removed.<wink>
                  1st page credits..
                  Background-sacannon
                  Little square shapes- sacannon, grannywin and my papers
                  Dragonflies, corners and staples- mine

2nd page credits...
                  backgrounds-Marion and mine
                  journal paper- cntrywoman72 (with the help from granny and sacannon)
                  Frames-Rosanna
                  Leaves,staples and word art-mine
                  Autumn Dreams word art-sacannon

3rd page...
                  Background-Crops
                  Side scrap-sacannon
                  Everything else (lol)-mine

Ok i can now breathe...lol...Hope you like them..and if I missed someone...Sorry...<wink> I am still trying to catch my breath...hehehehehe...Just enjoy...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                    oooh Wolvsie these are great... I can't be positive, but that last leaf looks suspicious.
                    Funny...I never thought of that when I made it...ROFL!!!!!

Comment

• Here is my template for the august challenge.....
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Those layouts are great Wolvsie. I just dug some pictures out. Now I just have to work on some layouts...I still haven't finished my trip pictures LOL. I do have a set about ready. I just need to finish them off...later!
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Very pretty Marion...Love the word art around the pic...You are so creative...<wink>

*Checking to make sure didn't mispell anything*
                          ok I can submit...lol

Comment

• Oh that, what a layout is...I remember now! That is gorgeous Marion!
                            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Ok, no more until tomorrow. Here are 2 leaf frames and for the wording I used "Mistral" font.
                              Attached Files
                              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• I like these...very nice, Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X