No announcement yet.

Weekly Challenge 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This my LO, feel still sleepy and tired from my holiday, but I donn't want to miss this Eye challenge !!.........

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

One more the the eye's challenge. Mine at 17. Border on the bottom is from Eye.

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Beautiful! I am sure your eyes are just as pretty now, but with even more wisdom in them!

Comment

wow how great are all these layouts. sac that is awesome how you got the ripple and reflection

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

wow these are fantastic....great job everyone

so who wants to judge this weeks challenge...any volenteers???? lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
            , Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

LOL.... not me!!!... Good luck finding any volunteers!!!! LOL
              If it was up to me.... we all are winners.... its tooo hard to choose, they are all to darn good!!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

NOT ME!!! I could never pick the best! Although I have some favorites-but in no way could I possibly be a judge!! Like crops said "everyone is a winner". You know there are so many contests that they have to pick a winner-how do they do it?? Love these LO's ladies!! Awesome!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Me neither! I agree with Crops and Doll! These are all great.
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

the contest should be judged by us all just like the first week, that way the majority votes are the deciders. I think that is fare although I would find it hard to pick just three favourites out of all of these.

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Here is mine

Out of breath almost thought i will not amke it, i was i little bit sick and didn't get change to finish, but here it is and everybody's lo looks excelent,good luck Saconon i like what you did with your page and all the others.
                      Attached Files
                      Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

Fiona, you are on your own with this one I think...lol....I like the way we did it the first week as well..The point system made it pretty fair...
                        Lindie, love the journaling on your LO...
                        Doll, have you done one or did I miss it again...? Sometimes, I jump to the last page and found out I missed so many threads in between...
                        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

No Wolvsie!! Haven't done one yet. been so busy lately and I don't know why??!!!!! Did you have to point it out that I didn't do one?? I still plan to get one done so keep your "eyes" open for it.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

in the "EYE'S" of the Beholder

ok I had a day off and took the morning to play. Here is me with my old camera and Eye's groovy teenage paper.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...6&limit=recent

I liked the first week as well where everyone voted on a point system as well.

Crystal
                            sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

Memories and Jenna's Mommie, thanks for the compliments.
                              Jenna's Mommie, love your layout it really sends a message.
                              Crystal, Beautiful page Eye will love it.
                              Doll, Hurry up and get to work! We want to see those Eye's!
                              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Lol

Doll, I brought it up cause I got in 'trouble' when I missed your Lo last time...lol...so now I am watching for it...hehehe...
                                Love ya
                                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X