No announcement yet.

weekly Challenge 8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally girls! i did it!!!! i have a LOT of fun creating a couple of pages for a very special woman, Michelle a.k.a Wolvsie, hope you like it dear, in this craftyscrap girl lo i use for the fist time the scissors of the psp , so i'm sorry for the mistakes i do bordering your photo, hope you like it, i found a very nice butterfly wings of bottons so i put it too!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...500&ppuser=276

And in this one, just Michelle i used the Harmony Dress free kit of KimB, so you can find it in her blog

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...0&limit=recent
    Attached Files
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

This is my layout for the swap challenge. Here is Zach, he made it into the game screen hee hee.

Carol, just love what you did with Blue... he was my favorite roomate during college. ha! He is a of the Russian Blue breed of cats. He actually has a blue tint to him so he is not the average gray. Love love love it!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...4&limit=recent
      Attached Files
      sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

Hi!!

staff! it would like to congratulate to all, exellent works! Fiona had a fantastic idea, why finds that when and to make something for other people, in them pledges now more? hehehehe
        all had been fantastic wonderful, I loved!

kisses you all
        girls of very future hemmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

All these layouts ROCK!!! This was really lots of fun!! Thanks Fiona for putting this together!!
          Crystal... I LOVE IT!!!!! I am going to go into the gallery to get a closer look... but THANK YOU very much!!! Zach is going to love it too!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

fantastic pages

we could always continue the challenge for another week if you all would like to send more photos ...swap you with different members

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
            , Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Wendy, you are too sweet, and I love what you did with the photos..I had no idea I could have sent in others of my family...So I am all for doing another one like this...I had alot of fun...
              Cyrstal, yours was great too..I think everyone did a wonderful job...Hope we can continue this challenge...I had a blast...
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

I'm in if others are intersested in another week. This was fun!

Super great layouts everyone!
                sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

Thankyou

Thankyou all for participating in this challenge it was great fun, i will run this style of swaps challenge again in the near future

for everyone who participated this week, check your PM boxes and you will find a link to download the frame kit doubled up frames from me, these are totally exclusive to this challenge so no-one else except those who joined in this week will have these frames ever

will be putting a new challenge up by the end of today

happy scrapping
                  fiona xx
                  Attached Files

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                  , Check out my store
                  Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

thank you so much fiona!!! are so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X