X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• angelwithin
    started a topic weekly challenge 11

weekly challenge 11

we have a great prize of a $5.00 gift voucher to spend in store for this weeks challenge prize

the challenge is my scrapbook family

Rules
    1) scrap one page or more using the theme my scrapbook family ~ this gives you a vast array of topics from cards and wishes, to how scrapbooking effects your life etc

2) all enteries to be in by next friday as there will be a vote on saturday to find our winner (plus i am going away on sunday for a week)

3) have fun

happy scrapping
    love fiona xx

• sacannon
    replied
    Congrats Rosana! All of these were great!

Leave a comment:

• ellan
    replied
    Hola Rosana, your page is full of life and beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• O2BNGdHope
    replied
    Congratulations, Rosana. You deserved it! You all worked so hard, I wish everyone of you could have won.

Leave a comment:

• nanwu
    replied
    congrats Rosana, and have a great Christmas

Leave a comment:

• eye
    replied
    The layouts were so touching. Such a lovely job girls xo xo Merry christmas xoxo

Leave a comment:

• vnginger
    replied
    Great work,y'all. Sorry i missed the fun!

Leave a comment:

• angelwithin
    replied
    This weeks winner is...........

This weeks winner is...........

Rosana...CONGRATULATIONS...Desmond will be in contact with you to arrange your $5 voucher for store

it was really close but Rosana just pipped the others by one vote

well done everyone, there is no challenge next week as i am away...if i get chance i will try and steal my sisters dial up and log in to say hi,

Have a wonderful christmas to all those that celebrate and to those who dont....have a great week cya you all next friday xxx

fiona xx

Leave a comment:

• angelwithin
    replied
    Please Vote

i need you all to pm with your votes for this weeks winning page by the end of today (saturday) as i am off to my sisters tomorrow until next thursday and will have limited net access (she has dial up )

I've place all the pages on the page attached to make it easier

i will need a pm with your first 2nd and 3rd choice

thanks everyone
    fiona xxx

PS...i haven't added mine cos im the challenge moderator lol
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ma2joshua
    replied
    Everyone of these LOs are wonderful. Everyone here is so talented, helpful, and giving. I feel so blessed that a year ago I wondered across this wonderful community of people.

Merry Christmas everyone! And God Bless!

Leave a comment:

• O2BNGdHope
    replied
    My Wonderful SBM Family!!!

I didn't have much time but wanted everyone here to know how much I appreciate the help I've been given. I love all of you. You brighten up my world and put a smile on my face!

Thanks, Eye for the background, and the Smile I think was from MA3 and the rest came from the original SMB.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• makeyesup
    replied
    Beautiful layouts from everyone. Can't imagine how you are going to pick a winner. Everyone from here is #1.

Leave a comment:

• grannywin
    replied
    These layouts really do express the love felt in this world-wide community. I am impressed on all the work done to capture all the avatars and photos. As I said before SBM is a great program, but the real attraction to this site is all the caring people!

Leave a comment:

• knzus
    replied
    Can ya feel the love!

Just had to come in and see what all the MUSHINESS was all about 'cause you guys are simply OOZING sweetness all over the SBM site!

What WONDERFUL and OH-SO-EXCELLENT layouts you've all done! I don't believe I've EVER seen any other layouts that mean quite so much as these do! What a tight-knit group we've turned out to be, eh? {{HUGZ}} to all of you for your STUPENDOUS layouts! GREAT JOB - ALL of you!!

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    These are all so great...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X