Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

February '08 Designer's Challenge: Featuring Grannyscraps!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the link to the template:

http://www.4shared.com/file/36857334...ingerxoxo.html

Enjoy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vnginger View Post
      Here's the link to the template:

http://www.4shared.com/file/36857334...ingerxoxo.html

Enjoy!
      Great job!!! You had a really cute idea, creating the little heart shaped "beads" for those staples.... I'm PMing you with the link to your Challenge reward!!! {{hugs}}
      God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

We haven't had this much snow yet this year. This was from a nor'easter we had a few years ago. We got all this in just 24 hours. The broken icicles at the far window are from where we had to break through them to get out the window so we could shovel the snow off the flat part of the roof. Didn't want it to collapse. The cat on the sidewalk really hated all that snow.......he's usually an outdoor cat.

The shapes are from AutisticWonders Frilly Frames kit (including that light blue triple heart on the "notepad".) The heart alpha was from Makeyesup available in the freebie embellishments.

Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 02-04-2008, 09:38 PM.
        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Cute Melanie, and I agree

Comment

What am I saying"We" for? "I" shoveled all that snow. And I really dislike shoveling snow.
            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Wow, that's a lot of snow! I can't wait for spring just looking at that!
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Finally!

I loved this kit Granny, and everyone's Layouts are just wonderful...Well, I finally found time to make one for your challenge...<wink> and if anyone would like this template, PM me and I can send a link...Like the other's, the file size was too large to upload it here...Sorry...Thanks again GrannyS...Great challenge...and there is a link under the Lo to the gallery...((HUGS))

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=5259
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by GrannyScraps View Post
                  Great job!!! You had a really cute idea, creating the little heart shaped "beads" for those staples.... I'm PMing you with the link to your Challenge reward!!! {{hugs}}
                  Thanks for the gift, Kathie!

sigpic

Comment

OMG..... will you look at all that snow!! No wonder you can think of soooo much to love about Summer!!!
                    Great job on your layout... and ya made me go and ..... with your pictures and journaling!!! I'm PMing you the link to your Challenge reward... {{hugs}}

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                    We haven't had this much snow yet this year. This was from a nor'easter we had a few years ago. We got all this in just 24 hours. The broken icicles at the far window are from where we had to break through them to get out the window so we could shovel the snow off the flat part of the roof. Didn't want it to collapse. The cat on the sidewalk really hated all that snow.......he's usually an outdoor cat.

The shapes are from AutisticWonders Frilly Frames kit (including that light blue triple heart on the "notepad".) The heart alpha was from Makeyesup available in the freebie embellishments.

God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Comment

• Great job on completing this challenge.... I'm pretty sure we can all relate to the joys of scrapping!!! Thanks for sharing your layout with us!!! I'm PMing you with the link to your Challenge reward.... {{hugs}}

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
                      I loved this kit Granny, and everyone's Layouts are just wonderful...Well, I finally found time to make one for your challenge...<wink> and if anyone would like this template, PM me and I can send a link...Like the other's, the file size was too large to upload it here...Sorry...Thanks again GrannyS...Great challenge...and there is a link under the Lo to the gallery...((HUGS))

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=5259

Kathie

Comment

• Originally posted by vnginger View Post
                        Thanks for the gift, Kathie!
                        YVW.... Enjoy!!! {{hugs}}

Kathie

Comment

• Thanks Kathie for the kit...Very sweet of you...

Comment

• Yes, thanks a bunch. Everything looks so pretty!
                            Melanie

Comment

• Wolvsie had a problem with the download.... a corrupt file.... and then said it was deleted..... I deleted the old file and re-uploaded..... if you've had a problem, please let me know!!!! {{hugs}}

Kathie

Comment

• Thanks GS, its worked this time...Sorry for the trouble, it could have been my end too...Computers are so unpredictable...lol...<wink>

Comment

Working...
                                X