Hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

I joined a few days ago and (since I have already borrowed so many of you talented ladies' templates) I thought I should probably introduce myself.

My name is Kathie and I am a wife, mother, and grandmother (8 --- and I think that's gonna be all.... I'm hoping anyway)..... I live outside Kansas City, Missouri and I started paper scrapping about 6 1/2 years ago. I have absolutely loved all the "Me Time" it has given me.... I also enjoy doing digital photo restorations and so finding a great software program has been a goal of mine for a several years now..... I really love the SBM software, but I haven't gotten to spend as much time with it as I would like yet..... but I'm learning and enjoying it a lot!

I look forward to learning all about this great software and getting to know all of you!!!
    God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Welcome!

Hope you enjoy this program as much as I do! I've been a paper scrapper for about as long as you have, but I'm loving this digi scrapping! No mess, no fuss, just lots of fun!
    Julie

Comment

Originally posted by MaggieMae
      Hope you enjoy this program as much as I do! I've been a paper scrapper for about as long as you have, but I'm loving this digi scrapping! No mess, no fuss, just lots of fun!
      YEP, that's what I'm finding, too!
      God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Comment

Well it's about time GrannyScraps! You've been around for more than a few days now, and we've all been wondering who this wonderful lady is.....finally!

Anyway, thanks for "officially" introducing yourself. And here's hopin' you get some more "me time" to scrap 'til your heart's content!
        Marnie

Comment

Another Granny.... Another Granny!!!!!!

Welcome GrannyScraps!

Granny
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome, Ladies.... I'm hoping all you very talented ladies give me some inspiration (and C.A.S.E. material) to really get me going digitally!!! hehehe

Kathie

Comment

Working...
            X