New from GA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from GA

Hi everyone, I'm new to digital scrapbooking and Scrapbook MAX! My mom loves scrapbooking and found this site for my project. For my school's summer reading, I have to make a "creative" autobiography so I'm using this program to help me create it. I've already looked at some of y'alls templates, embellishments, etc. and I'm really excited to start working on it! So, if anyone has any tips, ideas, whatever, I'd really appreciate hearing them!
    Thanks!

Welcome Littlescrapper. We are delighted to have you. This program is excellent for your project. If there is any embellishments in particular you need, let me know. As far as layouts, there are many terrific people that will love to help you.

We're a fun group and want you to feel right at home! So.... Scrap away!

Granny
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Welcome!
      Scrapbook Max is great for special projects. I have even been using it for making my birthday and greeting cards. Works great!
      Like Granny said, let us know if there is anything we can help you with, and if it is within our power, we will!

Marion

Comment

Welcome littlescrapper. Enjoy your stay here because you are at the right place for great projects. We are glad to have you here.

Comment

Welcome Little Scrapper!

Any questions, just ask! The ladies even let the guys (like me) get a word in once in a blue moon... (When Granny lets me...)

Steve Russell
          sigpic
          Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
          My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Terrific Project

SO glad to hear from you! What grade are you in? Your age/grade level might help us with suggestions! We have a teacher on here who was doing a scrapbook for her class. Wished I could remember who that was but she might be able to offer suggestions.............. OK TEACHER, who the heck are you..........LOL

Welcome to the group Little Scrapper

nie
            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
            !

nie

Comment

Working...
            X